50lb Ebay Offer

HugeBB

Awards
Could you make this available directly on your web site...so that we don't have to go through Ebay to get the 50lb deal?

Thanks

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
Could you make this available directly on your web site...so that we don't have to go through Ebay to get the 50lb deal?

Thanks
Hi,

We won't be able to do that, but you can contact me to order any time.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does that mean $129 for the 50 lbs of protien, and as on your site $5.95 shipping????

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I am at an APO... so shipping to me, is like shipping to new york. same cost and all.

Adams

crazy gains

Awards
Any plans on making such an offer with the chocolate flavour? I fear the absence of conservants will not let the protein last for 3 months. (The time it will take me to eat all the 50lbs :D )

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any plans on making such an offer with the chocolate flavour? I fear the absence of conservants will not let the protein last for 3 months. (The time it will take me to eat all the 50lbs :D )
No - sorry

crazy gains

Awards
Do you think it can last for 3 months without conservants? How do I have to keep it all that time?

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
Do you think it can last for 3 months without conservants? How do I have to keep it all that time?
It will last for two years. The bag is rigid, so it can be folded.

What is conservants?

crazy gains

Awards
:think: Uhmmm, preservatives maybe? Sorry for my bad english. (In case it really was bad, i think conservants is etimologically correct :) )

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
:think: Uhmmm, preservatives maybe? Sorry for my bad english. (In case it really was bad, i think conservants is etimologically correct :) )
There are no preservatives. They are not needed.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I am interested in buying the ebay offer and was wondering has anyone tasted the unflavored protein and what are your thoughts on it?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I ordered the 50lbs off ebay and received it. Fast shipping and the taste isn't bad at all...there really isn't much of a taste.

acecombact1

Awards
hi dtricome

how much the shipping coasts to southern california?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sort of off topic, but conservants is correct English. We also add "colorants" to food....it's just that preservatives is the commonly used term.

az2u

Awards
Why is the protein so much cheaper on Ebay? Do you offer the
Concentrate/ Isolate Blend in 50lbs bags? TIA

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why is the protein so much cheaper on Ebay? Do you offer the
Concentrate/ Isolate Blend in 50lbs bags? TIA
Hi,

Cheaper compared to what? 50 lbs. in a bag can't be compared to anything but 50 lbs. in a bag.

We do not offer the blend in 50 lb. bags.

Take Care

az2u

Awards
Never mind on the price. I thought the protein for sale on ebay
was isolate when in fact it's wpc. :(

Chunky

Awards
I just purchase on ebay.com the 50 lbs chocolate blend.

I received an email saying "Please send me your shipping address and payment. The following payment methods
are accepted: Money Order/Cashiers Checks,Personal Checks,Visa/Mastercard,Discover,American Express,PayPal
".

However, on ebay, I read somewhere that if I paid by credit card (visa), it were immediately paid. Therefore, what do I need to do ? When I send my command, the shipping adress and payment where already writen.

Sorry to ask this, but it is my 1st time on ebay and Im not quite sure how it is working.

Thanks

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just purchase on ebay.com the 50 lbs chocolate blend.

I received an email saying "Please send me your shipping address and payment. The following payment methods
are accepted: Money Order/Cashiers Checks,Personal Checks,Visa/Mastercard,Discover,American Express,PayPal
".

However, on ebay, I read somewhere that if I paid by credit card (visa), it were immediately paid. Therefore, what do I need to do ? When I send my command, the shipping adress and payment where already writen.

Sorry to ask this, but it is my 1st time on ebay and Im not quite sure how it is working.

Thanks
Hi,

Thank you for the purchase.

EBay's not that good with the credit card procedure.

Please email your credit card number and expiration, or in the USA, call 877-ALL-THE-WHEY (Outside USA: 406-255-7679). Please send the last four digits of your credit card and the expiration in a separate email. Include the billing address if different than the shipping.

Thank You