New Customer

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just received my first order from All The Whey. Just wanted to let anyone who is still not sure about it to go ahead and order from these guys. I just got a 5lb jug of plain old vanilla, but it's good stuff. Taste is very good, I'd give it an 7.5-8 out of 10. It mixes soooooo easy. I'll give it a 10 in that department, and easy mixing is more important to me than taste. Just a couple of swirls with a spoon and it's mixed, with NO clumps. Service was very good. They shipped my order quickly, but since it's UPS it takes awhile to get where it's going. Since it's a heavy package, this is probably the most economically feasible way to ship, so that's OK. Next time I'll just make sure to order soon enough to receive it before running out of powder.
So anyway, I'm a new, and will be a long-time, customer of All The Whey. Another great board sponsor. I have nothing but praise for all of the ones I have done business with so far.

dd

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Bump...

I just made my first purchase from ATW a couple of weeks ago. I have nothing but good to say about the service and product I received. I have been a long time chocolate whey user. I took a chance and purchased their vanilla and banana. I was unsure about the flavors at first, but when I tried them, I loved them. ATW has my business from here on out.

The only thing I would like to see from ATW at this time is to provide the option of online checking for payment.

Rhinoman

Awards
The Whey

Well, I got jug of orange for someone else, and told me it was good, I order two orange and one banana for me recently. I will see! :D :saw:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried the flavors from Black Star Labs AND ATW? If so, how do they compare?

Rhinoman

Awards
Well, I got jug of orange for someone else, and told me it was good, I order two orange and one banana for me recently. I will see! :D :saw:
Well, I got the orange and Banana:I am really picky when it comes to whey since I only have them with water. So, when I try their orange flavor it reminds me of the flavor of Fruit Loops cereal. Flavor is kind of soft and no much oriented to orange, miss well by the way. I use three scoops to have some kind of gratification for the soft flavor. For the Banana. when I compared to other similar banana flavor, taste was also soft, mix well too. In the other brands I only use one scoop and ATW three to have some kind of taste. I support ATW for the price :thumbsup: . For the taste :hammer: and (this is my opinion alone), I give 3 out 5 stars. :type:

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, I got the orange and Banana:I am really picky when it comes to whey since I only have them with water. So, when I try their orange flavor it reminds me of the flavor of Fruit Loops cereal. Flavor is kind of soft and no much oriented to orange, miss well by the way. I use three scoops to have some kind of gratification for the soft flavor. For the Banana. when I compared to other similar banana flavor, taste was also soft, mix well too. In the other brands I only use one scoop and ATW three to have some kind of taste. I support ATW for the price :thumbsup: . For the taste :hammer: and (this is my opinion alone), I give 3 out 5 stars. :type:
Typically, our flavors will be weaker, because we don't want to dilute the protein with flavoring. We try to get as close to 80% and 90% respectively as possible.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Tastes great.. mixes excellent!

Just received my first order from ATW.. :D I ordered both chocolate and strawberry. The powder mixes great in water and milk and tastes great in both. Quite a refreshing change from many others I have tried. In fact it is the best hands down. ATW has all my business going forward! :thumbsup: