How Thick is the Smoothie blend?

Bri

Awards
I was wondering if I could get some feedback on the thickness of the Smoothie blend. I'm looking for something comparable to the old Met-rx(Not the new nasty stuff) or even thicker.

I liked the old Met-rx because with only one packet and 14 oz of milk I could mix it up with a hand blender and it would fill a 32oz cup to the top.

Thanks,
-Bri

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was wondering if I could get some feedback on the thickness of the Smoothie blend. I'm looking for something comparable to the old Met-rx(Not the new nasty stuff) or even thicker.

I liked the old Met-rx because with only one packet and 14 oz of milk I could mix it up with a hand blender and it would fill a 32oz cup to the top.

Thanks,
-Bri
Hi,

I don't think that it pertains, because it is for Atkins' people.

Bri

Awards
Hi,

I don't think that it pertains, because it is for Atkins' people.

You don't think it pertains? Not trying to be rude here but, what the heck are talking about?? :p

All I wanna know is how the thickness and consistency compares to the old Met-Rx MRP's....Are you saying I cant use it because I'm not on the Atkins diet? I know it's low in carbs which is great. That way I can add some carbs with it if I want or can just mix it with some low carb milk and have some nuts or good fat with it if I want a low carb meal.

-Bri

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
You don't think it pertains? Not trying to be rude here but, what the heck are talking about?? :p

All I wanna know is how the thickness and consistency compares to the old Met-Rx MRP's....Are you saying I cant use it because I'm not on the Atkins diet? I know it's low in carbs which is great. That way I can add some carbs with it if I want or can just mix it with some low carb milk and have some nuts or good fat with it if I want a low carb meal.

-Bri
I was assuming that you were going to use it as is, which for a bodybuilder would be not in the norm.

As far as thickness, we don't have comparison charts, etc. I'm sorry. We just made it for the Atkins' market, not worrying about thickness.

As for consistency, it's a powder.

You may want to look at the ingredients, because the only difference from our whey is basically fiber.

Thank You