Just updating everyone

TheJudge

TheJudge

Awards
Had been planning to pick up some more protein recently, but last time my room mate had ordered from ATW, it took almost forever to get the product. I decided to call and try to pick up some today on my way through the area (I drive a freight truck). I called a few times before I got there and didn't get any answer. When I got to ATW, I ran into Steve. He remembered me from prior trips in to pick up orders before. I broke his balls about no one answering my calls, and asked @ picking up a few flavors of isolate. He told me to come in and he'd check. When I went inside, I noticed that I didn't recognize anyone in there except Steve. I also noted that the office looked WAY more organized and clean (not that it was dirty, just cluttered). I talked to a few people there and asked what was up and they said they were under new management and they were trying to straighten a lot of things out and downsizing some of the product line to get back to what they do best. I've had a lot of phone, internet, eBay and personal contact and interaction with ATW over the past few years and recently had been disappointed with their performance, but after seeing a new attitude and office vibe, and talking to a few people there, I really think (and hope) they are headed back in the right direction. I like their products. They have a great taste and a great price. That's just my opinion, just glad they're getting it together.

playr101

Awards
Hope the new management corrects all the orders still not sent out yet..

-playr101

TheJudge

TheJudge

Awards
Just stopped in again to pick up another order at ATW. I'm really liking what I see. I talked to a few of the guys there, and although they've got a lot of work to do to get back to being a company that can be relied on, in my eyes, they're going to be fine. A lot of sh*t when down internally, kind of got up to speed on what happened, and things are looking good. This isn't a thread to hype them up, just letting people know my opinion. Always loved the product and hope the guys that are left there make it right by the customers

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm still awaiting an order from March. I will not use them again.

xazzu

Awards
Yea, they're going to have to do something crazy to get people to come back to them. I know my fiancee will only drink their cinnamon bun, so I hope to see them back to business soon!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm still awaiting an order from March. I will not use them again.
So my bank is going after them for fraud. They charged my CC (twice might I add) for products that were never shipped.

Oh well; I enjoy NutraPro and Primordial's protein the most, with ON in the picture. too.

TheJudge

TheJudge

Awards
Yeah, a lot of people got boned HARD by some shenanigans at ATW. My roommate waited FOREVER for @ 30-40lbs of protein a while back. I'm in an advantageous position, where as I live and work not far from them, and if there's an issue, it's harder for a company to avoid or ignore you when you are standing in front of them. The crew there is far behind on the work they have to do, and it would be nice if they could get on some of these forums to try to right the wrongs.They got f*cked over HARD, but the new crew is doing the best they can.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cannot empathize with their situation when I have been in contact with the old and new crew. They charged my CC back in March, then again 30 June (and still no package). All I want is my money back, which the bank took care of, now they are going after theirs. I am not going to remotely worry about this; no need in dragging it along with me daily. I am washing my hands of ATW for good.

I hope everything pans out for you, man. NutraPro Cinnamon is outstanding, for the record.

iDShaDoW

Awards
Guess I'm one of the lucky ones? I ordered like 50lbs of whey isolate and 50lbs of casein right before that blizzard that screwed everything up and got mine a couple weeks or maybe a month later than it was supposed to.

I hear the Nutraplanet protein is great but I'm very happy with the stuff I got from ATW, and as a broke college student I sure as hell haven't been able to find any other protein powders that are priced anywhere near what I paid for the stuff from ATW.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, I over the years this has been the same story. Got backed up, new management, going to right the ship. Has happened time and time again with ATW. I understand wanting the cheaper price, but people always preach they spend the extra money for the service, but then still order from ATW... i dont get it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If they are on top now, and show at least a year of a great track record, i would gladly go back, but twice waited over 2 months for an order. So I will let everyone else test the waters first.

TheJudge

TheJudge

Awards
Hey, all I'm saying is, be patient and see how it all plays out. I like the product and the quality, and my location makes it easier for me to get the stuff I want. Everyones' situation is unique, whether you had no problems, or got screwed.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey, all I'm saying is, be patient and see how it all plays out. I like the product and the quality, and my location makes it easier for me to get the stuff I want. Everyones' situation is unique, whether you had no problems, or got screwed.
It is a circle-jerk of blame over there at ATW. This has been going on for a while.

frunq

Awards
Hey, all I'm saying is, be patient and see how it all plays out.
I listened to guys like you 6 months ago when I placed my order, but it's clear that ordering from ATW is like participating in a Ponzi scheme. They take lots of money immediately and much later ship out a little product to some people.

No one should use their website, period--it's a phishing scam. If you order from a third party with product in stock or go to their factory and have the product in hand before turning over your money, fine, but personally I wouldn't trust them to even put whey in their whey.