Just wanted to share my Unflavored experience

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
Got the ISOLATE unflavored a week or so ago...here's the deal
water - not the easiest goin down. yes its unflavored, but I think that's b/c theres no flavor like this in the world
milk - delicious. slight change in taste but barely noticable after a few shakes
OJ - same as milk, slight change in taste but tastes mostly like OJ, smells a little different though, not a big deal

I blend and stir depending on time and both options turn out fine as far as clumps go.

Overall it gets an A....good work guys - now I have to get back to finishing my 10lbs of protein

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
The stuff is really as good as it gets, especially considering the price.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i was thinking about throwing this in with my creatine for post workout. I use v12 and swole v2 which are flavored so it's hard to take down the creatine and a double shake right afterwards since i can't mix them due to differing flavors. if i could just toss this in w/ the creatine that would be awsome.

Have anyone tried that yet?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking about throwing this in with my creatine for post workout. I use v12 and swole v2 which are flavored so it's hard to take down the creatine and a double shake right afterwards since i can't mix them due to differing flavors. if i could just toss this in w/ the creatine that would be awsome.

For the past 9 months I have been mixing my grape flavored creatine with chocolate whey and ground oats for my P/W shake. Tastes very good. Kinda like a tootsie pop. That's the best I can describe the flavor as. I was hesitant to do this at first, but once I tried it, I loved it.

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established

I tried mixing it with the orange swole. It comes out a little thicker obviously but doesn't taste too bad. If im in a rush I'll mix them but i usually just make the two separate

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How do you think the taste would be if you mixed it with some gatorade powder and dextrose?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you use blue powerade, it already has dextrose in it.

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
so far everything i've mixed with it seems to hold the flavor pretty well...the taste is slightly off from normal. The consistancy is the only big change.
with OJ and green gatorade, both still taste just like OJ and gatorade but its more like an OJ smoothie which takes getting used to...for me at lease

id think that with blue powerade, you'd be all set

Alt+F4

Back in the gym after 6 months of being a *****
Awards
Unflavored ATW, 5g micronized creatine, and one scoop of lemonlime gatorade powder has been my postworkout shake for a few months now. I LOVE the taste! The whey blands up the gatorade enough so that it's not too sweet...