GoodBye ATW, you lost a Big customer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Horrible customer service, ridiculous shipping (even when not backed up, but was tolerable), and on and on and on. We all know the story!

I called to cancel my order I put in about a month ago and it goes like this:

customer service rep-
"yup, uh huh, your name, number, address, ok it'll get done, sorry, click"

It did indeed get done but wow...lol. I wonder if they'll lose so much from this that it'll shut them down?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt a couple of people getting mad at a supposed lack of information, which is ridiculous as they've been giving updates ever since the blizzards started, is going to cause them to shut down.

ahendi

Awards
Horrible customer service, ridiculous shipping (even when not backed up, but was tolerable), and on and on and on. We all know the story!

I called to cancel my order I put in about a month ago and it goes like this:

customer service rep-
"yup, uh huh, your name, number, address, ok it'll get done, sorry, click"

It did indeed get done but wow...lol. I wonder if they'll lose so much from this that it'll shut them down?
The sad part is I don't think they care. Between the shipping delays and horrendous quality control you'd think they would try to connect with their customers and make it right.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt a couple of people getting mad at a supposed lack of information, which is ridiculous as they've been giving updates ever since the blizzards started, is going to cause them to shut down.
Your lack of understanding to the subject at hand is useless to the situation <shrugs> Input appreciated eithere way ;) If you were amongst the many caught in the mess, you are very understanding and dont care a bit about professionalism. I wont go on a rant but...it can easily be read elsewhere as to why the current hostility!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
The sad part is I don't think they care. Between the shipping delays and horrendous quality control you'd think they would try to connect with their customers and make it right.
Im not starting a hate ATW thread one bit, but suckers would stay with them. After the lack of a-z, one would be desperate to remain in stride with a "highly reputable" company performing the way they did.

javel1n

Awards
I agree, I told Steve the other day I will never do business with All The Whey again. I bought 50lbs of Isolate right before the snow hit this past winter. I did recieve the protein the problem was even though the protein came in boxes with Isolate stickers on the side I know it was not isolate. I have never had gas from an isolate but this stuff tears my stomach up!

I e-mailed steve about it and he gave some BS line stating that they get there isolates from different sources and maybe thats why I never had an upset stomach before but this is prolly from another manufacturer so he is positive that I did receive isolate and not a concentrate and there is nothing he can do for me! I mean seriously, I cant even drink the stuff it hurts my stomach so bad. I am still using an All The Whey isolate that I had before buying the 50lbs and I have 0 stomach issues. I know he sent me concentrate in an isolate box and it pisses me off that he would just blow me off without even offering for me to send it in so they can test it or something!!!!!!!! It sucks cause I love thier proteins when they get it right, but poor customer service and even worse quality control will be the end of that company...

I mean with a response like he gave me how the heck can they offer private label proteins...???I feel sorry for whoever is partnered with them to do business.....Burnt plastic tasting protein, isolate that makes your stomach upset one batch and not the next.... Noone willing to stand behind thier product......Surefire way tho run your business into the ground...

Ok, i'm done. Thanks for listening

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since the very start of ATW's time here, they have had problems with customer service and severely long waits for protein. I ordered once with them, and will never do it again. Their stuff was cheap, so if you can endure no communications and long waits for your protein, it is a choice for you. I guess I am just spoiled elsewhere.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
I tried two tubs of their Isolate about a year ago and I noticed an odd chemical/plastic twang in one of the tubs (they were the same flavor). The cinnamon bun flavor was good in the 'untainted' tub though...

Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

Awards
This is nothing new, i think its pretty well known that All the whey lost A LOT of valued customers. I used to refer my clients to them, not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.