hate the new scoopers

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.48%

hate the new scoopers

I just received a few 5lb. containers of Isolate that I ordered from the ebay store and I hate the 80cc scoopers that came with the protein. These scoopers have a handle that attaches to the middle of the scooper rather than at the top like the ones on the 70cc scoopers that I have used in the past. Does anyone know where I can get a few 80cc scoopers with handles that attach at the top of the scooper? I emailed ATW but of course I haven't heard back from them. These new scoopers are really awkward and I always end up spilling some powder when I'm making my drinks. Thx.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.21%

lol im not sure where you can get those 70cc scoopers, i usually just save a couple of scoops when im done with a tub in case i get a tub with a weird scooper, or in case one should break...
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.48%

I know it sounds petty but these new scoopers really suck. I have one 70cc scooper that I saved from an old container but these new scoopers are 80cc and I assume they changed to 80cc for a reason. I know that I could just use the 70cc scooper but I would be shortchanging myself some protein every time. There has to be a place where I can order some 80cc scoopers, right?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%

Yea I just do what Jbrown said. Maybe check out a bed bath and beyond or something? Might be able to find what you want there

edit: wait....HOLD UP! You ordered from all the whey and got your order?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.48%

Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Yea I just do what Jbrown said. Maybe check out a bed bath and beyond or something? Might be able to find what you want there

I actually found a place online that sells plastic scoopers but they don't have one that's 80cc. They do have one thats 39cc so I guess I could just get that and use 2 scoops instead of one - that should be close enough.

And, yes I actually got my order (shocking). I don't know if it makes a difference that I ordered from the ebay store but it took about 11 days or so from the time I ordered until the time I received it.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.16%

Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post

All the 5 pound and under orders are going out like normal I believe, I recieved one I had ordered off the Amazon store last Monday or Tuesday (like the other guy said, takes 10-12 days). The 15 pound+ bulk orders are the ones that are taking forever because they're making the batches fresh for them, and with the blizzards hitting they've been behind.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28%

I ordered 10lbs. from the ebay store as well and I still have not gotten my order however if it took yours 10 days then mine should come at the end of this week (cross my fingers)... It was a good deal.

Edit: Nevermind the guy Steve who is the director emailed me and said it will be quite awhile before anybody sees their orders so he offered me a full refund effective immediately. That is too bad as I really like ATW isolate protein.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.67%

Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    I know it sounds petty but these new scoopers really suck. I have one 70cc scooper that I saved from an old container but these new scoopers are 80cc and I assume they changed to 80cc for a reason. I know that I could just use the 70cc scooper but I would be shortchanging myself some protein every time. There has to be a place where I can order some 80cc scoopers, right?
    Try trueprotein. I know they have a 90cc scoop, not sure about 80

Love their protein and they can get it from the west coast to Tennessee in a week. I had to stop ordering from allthewhey because they are so slow.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.48%

Quote Originally Posted by TNSTEVE View Post
    Try trueprotein. I know they have a 90cc scoop, not sure about 80

Love their protein and they can get it from the west coast to Tennessee in a week. I had to stop ordering from allthewhey because they are so slow.
    Just checked there and they don't have an 80cc scoop either. I don't know what it is about the 80cc but it's impossible to find. The only place that seems to have it is the same company that ATW gets their scoops from (National Measures).
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

that sucks
  11. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

70 cubic centimeter = 0.295 cup [US]
    80 cubic centimeter = 0.338 cup [US] -1/3 cup
    90 cubic centimeter = 0.380 cup [US]

Similar Forum Threads

1. Scoopers in bulk items