Anyone getting their orders or email replies?

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
I made a larger order early last week and have not heard a peep from ATW. Sent several emails to customer service also with no reply. Anyone else having this issue.

BTW, when Mark was still working there, I could send him an email with what I wanted and it would be on my doorstep the next day. This drop in service is a complete 180.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
They put a notice up on their site a few days ago saying production and shipping was delayed due to the blizzards on the East coast. I placed an order during the sale last Wednesday and got a confirmation e-mail Friday but still hadn't heard about shipping, so I just called them a few minutes ago. The guy I talked to said everything is running at least a week behind because they haven't been able to manufacture or ship out the bulk orders. Their shipping usually takes a little while even when the weather is good so you just have to be patient.

bobloblaw

Awards
forget the email i send like 10 with a question no response. just call them, on the first ring i got a hello, whats up and my problem solved within 1 min.

xazzu

Awards
I've both called and emailed, no response to either. It's bad when you don't even answer your phone. I have no clue when I'm getting the product they charged me for weeks ago. I'm getting close to disputing the charges on my CC.

bobloblaw

Awards
what # did you call and at what time? i called yesterday like at 10am got a response in like 1 ring?

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
15lbs whey ordered last week. Confirmation emails but nothing more nothing less. Cant even process my order to see whats up with it on their site.

BUT THEY HAD NO PROBLEM CHARGING ME $$ WITH THE QUICKNESS RIGHT? Funny how
shi!t works

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 50LBs on Friday and spoke with them today, it seems they've had a big spike in orders recently, and with the 5Million feet of snow we've gotten here in PA it's causing a bit of a back log on orders.

I was told they should be fully caught up by the end of the week, or very early next week.

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
Im still waiting for an order placed in January :( Received confirmation emails immediately in regards to receiving order etc...just hasnt shipped yet.

iDShaDoW

Awards
I ordered about a week and a half ago too, was told my stuff would be made fresh and ready to ship out in a week.

No biggie though, the snow was pretty bad (they closed down the federal government for 3 days straight).

All that matters to me is that they don't try to rush things too much and end up shipping out some bunk tasting protein.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
LOL so still no peep out of them huh? I also love how their a board rep and havent been on here since. Its like getting thrown into the lions den...

jamjoe

Awards
I placed my order Jan 28, and it still has not shipped. I emailed them two weeks ago and got no response. I called them last week, and they gave me a general statement that all their orders are behind due to snow and they should have them shipped out by Friday (meaning last Friday).

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know why you people keep on going back. Their shipping and correspondence response times have never been up to par for internet businesses. If you order from them for the prices, then you better just plan on waiting a bit, with a few excuses tossed in for good measure.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
This is bad, Ive ordered way in advance before I run out of what I have left (learned lesson the hard way). Now Im really low and it better get here soon or their going to lose yet another customer!

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
Received confirmation that mine is on the way, so they are getting the orders out. FWIW it was just under about 4 weeks from order date to ship date for me.

iDShaDoW

Awards
Received confirmation that mine is on the way, so they are getting the orders out. FWIW it was just under about 4 weeks from order date to ship date for me.
So did they just send you an automated e-mail informing you that your order has been shipped out? Or did you have to call them and they looked you up and said "Yeah, it's on its way."?

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
So did they just send you an automated e-mail informing you that your order has been shipped out? Or did you have to call them and they looked you up and said "Yeah, it's on its way."?
Sent an email and didnt receive a response. Got an automated email with a tracking number.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Looks like their backed up to orders around Jan 28, I called and was told they should be caught up within the next 1.5 weeks, however they offered me, and said a mass email was sent to those waiting, that a full refund could be issued immediately if your not interested in waiting.

In all fairness, there was ALOTTT of snow around here, and for the price; I can hold out a little longer.

jstrong

jstrong

Awards
I got an email from the director Steve Ball, he told me it will be awhile before anybody sees their orders come in. He offered me a full refund effective immediately.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting....I wonder if they're in trouble - going out of business maybe?? :worried:

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
So it looks as if their ebay store stripped all the product off its shelves. Maybe they are going out of business?

I just dont understand why a single rep hasnt made a peep in this subforum!?!?!?

iDShaDoW

Awards
I got an email from the director Steve Ball, he told me it will be awhile before anybody sees their orders come in. He offered me a full refund effective immediately.
Steve was the guy I was communicating with when I made my purchase. Seemed like a cool guy and was on top of answering my e-mails and working with me towards making a purchase.

I wonder what they consider "awhile." I'm definitely willing to wait especially for the price I paid but obviously the sooner the better. I'm pretty much out of casein to drink at night before bed.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
O yea forgot to mention were getting hit with another storm here on the northeast. I assume thats going to push them back to what...the middle of April?

djs2000

Awards
I'm having trouble contacting them via the phone number on their website. 800-866-1970 just seems to place you in some sort of infibite menu loop.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
hmm I ordered isolate as well around that time and 15lbs as well. So hopefully my order will be coming through very soon or else Im going to have to cancel. Almost at the end of what I have now and need to refill soon.

Ive heard the blend wasnt an issue getting out and it was the isolate that was held up. Apparently a delivery of isolate was to be made and didnt reach the warehouse....true or not I dont know. Probably not as they'll tell you anything but I hope things are turning.

Did you recieve a shipment email or it just arrived? I recieved the confirmed purchase and was charged so...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
guys, just bear in mind that there still are some flavors available at NP in both Isolate and Blend :)

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Good to see Nutra some back in stock. I know I'll definitely be purchasing from there from now on, after the delays I've seen go down this winter.

Note to anyone thinking of buying... and I've said this in other threads but it must be known since I see it in stock... "Delicious Peanut Butter" = awful. The worst tasting protein I've ever had. I actually ended up throwing my 5 lb tub away into the dumpster. I'd rather lose out on the money i spent on it than attempt to choke that garbage down, it's that bad.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Update from ATW's weekly newsletter that came out today:

Order Update
Thank you for your patience. We've had a fourth snow storm affecting deliveries needed to get your orders filled. We have put on extra shifts and are working round the clock at this point to manufacture and send out all of your orders. You will get a tracking number. An email will be sent to you. Your order is not lost. If we hadn't more snow than the Arctic Circle you would be happily sipping your protein right now. Our apologies.

iDShaDoW

Awards
"Delicious Peanut Butter" = awful. The worst tasting protein I've ever had.
Haha, well that's why I went with unflavored. :p Hope I don't regret it. Figured I'd give unflavored protein a try and do without the artificial sweeteners.

If it's really that foul, I suppose I could try and throw in cocoa powder for flavoring.

I wonder if Nutraplanet will offer bulk discounts on protein though.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong though, every other flavor I've tasted from All The Whey has been good. I've bought 2lbs or more of Cinnamon Bun, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Banana, Cupcake Batter, Vanilla, Egg Nog, and Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich, and I've sampled peppermint, Chocolate Mint, strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla which were all good.

The best description of plain "delicious peanut butter" that I saw and agree with was that it tasted like "burnt toast with peanut butter on it".

iDShaDoW

Awards
I hear ya, I've read some other people seemed to really like their peanut butter before, but then the last few batches of it has gone downhill.

I still have part of a 5lb jug of their cupcake batter whey that is pretty decent tasting for protein powder.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really enjoyed the PB flavor myself, although CPBC is my personal favorite

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
CPBC (chocolate peanut butter cup) is one of my favorites too, and for me it's only been surpassed by Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich (basically cookies and cream).

When did you buy your plain peanut butter AE14? Was it isolate or blend?

I bought mine from nutra in january and it was isolate.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When it first came out. I got it i n Isolate. I liked it, but I am always partial to anything pb

iDShaDoW

Awards
Well I just got an e-mail from them with my UPS tracking number around 5:45PM EST.

Scheduled Delivery: 05-March-2010

I'm in northern VA so it's pretty nice that it's reaching me so damn fast lol.

The thing is though, the weight listed on the shipment is only half of what I ordered. Doesn't really mention if it's going to be my casein or whey though so I'll probably have to call them up tomorrow to find out if they'll have my other box ready to go soon.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
A good idea...everyone should post when they originally ordered and when their order apparently shipped out. Maybe it will give an idea to those who have ordered around that date as well and should be hopefully expecting :)

iDShaDoW

Awards
I'm looking at mine and the receipt for PayPal was dated on February 9th.

Turns out it was only 1 box. So I'm still waiting on my box of casein. Called them before UPS dropped off the package and the guy who picked up said sometimes the UPS e-mail only shows the weight of 1 box even if more than 1 is coming.

Guess I gotta wait til Monday to find out about the 2nd box.

Edit: Just called them like 5 minutes ago. Phone was answered within 2-3 rings. Told them I received my order but only got half and the person on the phone mentioned the storm and the sale and how they underestimated the amount of orders it'd bring in and being backlogged due to the combination of two.

So basically they sent out what they could and even though they didn't mention it, all the people who may have only received half of their order are still pending for the rest. (In my case I received my big ass box of whey and am still waiting on my box of casein.)