Anyone getting their orders or email replies?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

mod edit: nope.
    The Historic PES Legend

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Good to see Nutra some back in stock. I know I'll definitely be purchasing from there from now on, after the delays I've seen go down this winter.

Note to anyone thinking of buying... and I've said this in other threads but it must be known since I see it in stock... "Delicious Peanut Butter" = awful. The worst tasting protein I've ever had. I actually ended up throwing my 5 lb tub away into the dumpster. I'd rather lose out on the money i spent on it than attempt to choke that garbage down, it's that bad.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Update from ATW's weekly newsletter that came out today:

Order Update
    Thank you for your patience. We've had a fourth snow storm affecting deliveries needed to get your orders filled. We have put on extra shifts and are working round the clock at this point to manufacture and send out all of your orders. You will get a tracking number. An email will be sent to you. Your order is not lost. If we hadn't more snow than the Arctic Circle you would be happily sipping your protein right now. Our apologies.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by buuzer0 View Post
    "Delicious Peanut Butter" = awful. The worst tasting protein I've ever had.
    Haha, well that's why I went with unflavored. :P Hope I don't regret it. Figured I'd give unflavored protein a try and do without the artificial sweeteners.

If it's really that foul, I suppose I could try and throw in cocoa powder for flavoring.

I wonder if Nutraplanet will offer bulk discounts on protein though.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Don't get me wrong though, every other flavor I've tasted from All The Whey has been good. I've bought 2lbs or more of Cinnamon Bun, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Banana, Cupcake Batter, Vanilla, Egg Nog, and Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich, and I've sampled peppermint, Chocolate Mint, strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla which were all good.

The best description of plain "delicious peanut butter" that I saw and agree with was that it tasted like "burnt toast with peanut butter on it".
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.

I hear ya, I've read some other people seemed to really like their peanut butter before, but then the last few batches of it has gone downhill.

I still have part of a 5lb jug of their cupcake batter whey that is pretty decent tasting for protein powder.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I really enjoyed the PB flavor myself, although CPBC is my personal favorite
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

CPBC (chocolate peanut butter cup) is one of my favorites too, and for me it's only been surpassed by Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich (basically cookies and cream).

When did you buy your plain peanut butter AE14? Was it isolate or blend?

I bought mine from nutra in january and it was isolate.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

When it first came out. I got it i n Isolate. I liked it, but I am always partial to anything pb
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.

Well I just got an e-mail from them with my UPS tracking number around 5:45PM EST.

Scheduled Delivery: 05-March-2010

I'm in northern VA so it's pretty nice that it's reaching me so damn fast lol.

The thing is though, the weight listed on the shipment is only half of what I ordered. Doesn't really mention if it's going to be my casein or whey though so I'll probably have to call them up tomorrow to find out if they'll have my other box ready to go soon.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

Yay, my Jan 28th order finally shipped.
  12. Registered User

A good idea...everyone should post when they originally ordered and when their order apparently shipped out. Maybe it will give an idea to those who have ordered around that date as well and should be hopefully expecting
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.

I'm looking at mine and the receipt for PayPal was dated on February 9th.

Turns out it was only 1 box. So I'm still waiting on my box of casein. Called them before UPS dropped off the package and the guy who picked up said sometimes the UPS e-mail only shows the weight of 1 box even if more than 1 is coming.

Guess I gotta wait til Monday to find out about the 2nd box.

Edit: Just called them like 5 minutes ago. Phone was answered within 2-3 rings. Told them I received my order but only got half and the person on the phone mentioned the storm and the sale and how they underestimated the amount of orders it'd bring in and being backlogged due to the combination of two.

So basically they sent out what they could and even though they didn't mention it, all the people who may have only received half of their order are still pending for the rest. (In my case I received my big ass box of whey and am still waiting on my box of casein.)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 08:30 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 10:22 PM