Protein Blowout

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here at All The Whey we have been listening to our customers. We're going to have another protein blowout sale on our Isolate and Blend to reward you for your loyalty and because you've been asking us to do it.

The cost of protein and other dairy products are rising. It's industry wide, and customers will be paying more in 2010. Here's a chance to stock up during this blowout sale, and hedge the price increases that are coming. All The Whey will continue to find ways to keep these increases away from our customers.

Here we go again! Do not miss out on another blowout sale. Get your orders in now - while supplies last.

Also Chocolate PeanutButter is available for a limited time in 5lbs. Blend and Isolate Refills. Get this delicious new item free with orders over $250. Just leave a comment in the comments section of the order.

shinobidoode

Awards
When does it start?

The prices look the same to me? During the sale, the 20lbs for the blend was $76.62 and the 20lbs for the isolate was $81.96...

jackie hayes

Awards
Here at All The Whey we have been listening to our customers.
Let's see...

You don't respond here when people ask questions.

You don't reply to emails.

You don't pick up the phone when people call the number on your website.

You don't clear out your voicemail box so that those callers you don't answer can leave a message.

So if there's one thing I'm absolutely certain of, it's that you're NOT listening to your customers.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think by the prices that ATW is offering, they are MOST CERTAINLY listening to their customers

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
80 dollars for 20lbs is a great deal regardless of sale or not, as thats 20 dollars for 5lbs of isolate; isolate usually runs from 35-50 dollars for a 5lb jug.. If it gets cheaper than 80 I may get some...

jackie hayes

Awards
I think by the prices that ATW is offering, they are MOST CERTAINLY listening to their customers
Wait...you are seriously defending their customer service here? They offered a sale just a couple weeks ago, promising that it would last through Sunday. It was cut off after a number of hours. They send out order confirmations, giving a link where people can check the order status. The order status page doesn't work for anybody. People email. No response. People call. They don't pick up. And you can't leave a message, because the voicemail box is full. But they apparently felt it was fine to charge cards almost immediately, even if they didn't ship the item.

Marcus is the company rep here -- go through the threads in this forum, he's not responding anymore, despite many requests for comments.

How exactly does a company listen to its customers if it literally refuses to listen to its customers?

As a nutraplanet rep, I do seriously want to know -- do you think it is acceptable for a company to act like this to its customers? Would you do these things with your customers?

jackie hayes

Awards
80 dollars for 20lbs is a great deal regardless of sale or not, as thats 20 dollars for 5lbs of isolate; isolate usually runs from 35-50 dollars for a 5lb jug.. If it gets cheaper than 80 I may get some...
That was the price during the last sale (the one I'm talking about above). The prices for this sale are higher.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Just got 15 pounds of isolate shipped for $111. The deals aren't quite as good as the last sale, but they're still pretty good prices.

shinobidoode

Awards
So the prices they have up is for the "sale?" I think I'll wait for a real one...
I don't think AE14 is aware of the customers waiting for their orders from the last sale and not being able to get in contact with the company.

jamjoe

Awards
So the prices they have up is for the "sale?" I think I'll wait for a real one...
I don't think AE14 is aware of the customers waiting for their orders from the last sale and not being able to get in contact with the company.
Yes, I have yet to receive my order from the last sale two weeks ago. In the past shipping only took 2-3 days.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
atw12 at checkout or atw12% Something like that

Comes out cheaper then the freeshipping!

I bought isolate shipped for 95$ 15lbs, so I dont know how above poster got his for 111 : /

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
15lbs of Isolate for 95$ shipped is good in my book! Regardless if its their best sale or not, how greedy are you guys going to get? I know in times like this penny pinching is a must but...take advantage while you can <shrugs>

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
atw12 at checkout or atw12% Something like that

Comes out cheaper then the freeshipping!

I bought isolate shipped for 95$ 15lbs, so I dont know how above poster got his for 111 : /
If their prices are the same as that past sale, I got 15lbs for $63 shipped. For what its worth, it still hasnt even shipped yet though :( Order was placed on the 28th of Jan, just over two weeks ago.

SemperFi9999

Awards
Well considering on ebay you can always get 25lbs of Isolate for $135 shipped from the same company but different name (Muscle Gauge Nutrition), I'd like to see ATW beat their ebay price on their so called "sale".

jstrong

jstrong

Awards
I love all the whey protein and it has now become my favorite whey to use! Chocolate is my favorite and I like the vanilla caramel as well. I want to try the cinnamon bun sometime.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Dam 15lb for $63 is pretty sick! Id double up on that one !!!

Yea Im a little worried actually about the shipping as well. I learned my lesson the first time I ordered from them when I was about to be out of protein in a couple days. I was wheyless for like a dam week and a half. Big no no for me having no protein and was totally pissed about the shotty ass shipping. Had to buy stupid ass expensive protein shakes at my gym in the meantime.

So from now on I order way ahead of time. Pretty bad when you have to give a 2+ week cushion : / Price and product are good in my eyes though, so Im not really complaining except about the shipping!

jstrong

jstrong

Awards
I can get two 5lb. tubs at bodybuilding.com for less then the allthewhey website even with the 20% off and that includes shipping but that is for the isolate. I don't see any sale on anything that you guys are saying. 15lbs. is 144.45 so where the F' do you see it for 63??

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I can get two 5lb. tubs at bodybuilding.com for less then the allthewhey website even with the 20% off and that includes shipping but that is for the isolate. I don't see any sale on anything that you guys are saying. 15lbs. is 144.45 so where the F' do you see it for 63??
$63 was during the Super Bowl sale a few weeks ago. During the sale earlier this week it was $111 with shipping. The prices are back to normal now.

jstrong

jstrong

Awards
Oh dang I really wish I would have known about that sale I would have quickly gotten that but one thing that worries me about ordering online from their site is all the people on here saying the shipping is either really slow or hasn't even arrived yet. Ebay has the allthewhey seller on there with way better deals then the actual site.

I ordered 10lbs. of of ebay and got free shipping and the total was close to 79 bucks.. Not too bad and will last a while...