Price increase

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hooliganmel View Post
    Is there any way I can order a 20 pound case and have 4 different flavors or am I limited to one flavor?
    This would definitely be cool if you could order a bulk box and have it come with different flavors inside the box.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hooliganmel View Post
    I usually order at least 20 pounds at a time it's still relatively cheap but I used to be able to order 5 pound refills and get different flavors. Now you can just order 10 pound, 15 pounds etc. Is there any way I can order a 20 pound case and have 4 different flavors or am I limited to one flavor?

haha I tried that once, when I bought 20 pounds off ebay. they basically laughed at me. and then said HELL NO! you buy 20 lbs you get one flavor.

just fyi,

btw a sale that lasts through the superbowl should last through the superbowl. What happened is crap.
  3. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by danieltx13 View Post
    I just got off the phone with them and the guy I talked to said it was a sale to get rid of excess inventory and that they sold it all in five hours. He said they'll most likely be doing it again in the future.
    I think it was a BS promo...I tried to buy 1 hr after receiving the email and it was back to regular price. I actually have'nt heard of ANYONE getting it at the advertised prices ~~~~however , they did get alot of people to their site

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

I too wish i could have gotten in on this, and hope it goes back up, but
    bashing them isnt really the way to go.

Ive ordered several times on ebay, 50lbs twice, forgot to mention flavor in info
    on paypal and emailed them a couple hours later and they sent my request both times,
    instead of chocolate like they state they will.

I also ordered 20lbs once and asked for 10lbs cinnabun/10lbs cookie batter and sure
    enough it came in 2 boxes with 2 5lb containers of each flavor in each box.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I think it was a BS promo...I tried to buy 1 hr after receiving the email and it was back to regular price. I actually have'nt heard of ANYONE getting it at the advertised prices ~~~~however , they did get alot of people to their site
    I did. I actually saw it on SlickDeals and ordered up 15lbs at $63 shipped. Wished I had ordered more though. I already received my confirmation email etc.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1835373
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

this company used to be my number one source of powder but lately it seems like theyve gone in the toilet
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

because they have. They got really really popular, and then jacked their prices and seemed to forget where they started. I was under the impression that AM always supported them, even when they were small.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

well it will hit them in the wallet because i know of a tremendous amount of people that used them that wont anymore
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Yeah, ive used them 5 years and plan to stock up on deals at the Arnold. Last year MRM had their metabolic whey 10lbs for 30 bucks. I plan on buying 30lbs or so.

Where are their reps? It seems they would respond to a thread like this.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Dont mean to sound like a ATW fanboy, but only the prices on their website have gone up (and I agree...wtf?) But at your favorite BB forum stores the prices havent changed. Unfortunately the flavors arent all available, but you can still get all the same ones at the same prices. I also purchased some from ATWs ebay page at the normal prices (last week).

I cant speak on bad batches, etc. but at the moment I fail to see exactly why some are so bent out of shape...

Maybe Im missing something.

EDIT: I will say though...the one thing I wish the would improve is their shipping times. When I purchase something directly from them (ebay, this sale, previous purchases direct etc.) it seems to always take several days if not a week or so to ship...whereas if I get it from NP or the like it will ship same day.

If you need ATW protein and are getting it right from them, dont wait until you are near the end of your tub...you may find yourself several days without protein!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BEST PRICE on 11-OXO
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 09:28 PM
  2. price?
    By pump3d in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 09:44 PM
  3. Alleged protein price increase?
    By methusaleh in forum Supplements