orvise

Awards
how good is this protien compared to optimum
does it mix and taste good?

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Yes it does taste good.. and in mixes very very well.. I think there is a post somewhere on here about that :rolleyes:

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Its the shiznit. Give it a whirl.

Last edited:
S

SwoleCat

Awards
Love it, endorse it, and I'm even an option on "how did you hear about us".

Dom is a great guy as well, and I do all I can to support his business.

~SC~
CEO
gotswole.com
swolecat.com
vizualxcellence.com

P

paul3371

Awards
how does it compare to muscle milk? Which i believe is the best tasting protein out there

I

Ibench800

Awards
I saw on the site that Orange and Banana are coming soon.

I've been buying 10LB bags of Optimum Chocolate for about a year and a half and it's getting VERY monotonous. I'm interesting in trying out the orange.

Any idea when Orange will be available? I'm gonna order a crapload of protein in like 2 weeks.

R

Rock Lee

Awards
It's good; I bought a 2 lb. of choc and vanilla to test it out. It's like everyone says: mixes very well and tastes great.

It's cheap as hell too. :D

A

Alt+F4

Back in the gym after 6 months of being a *****
Awards
How does the flavored stuff taste with water? Is it very thin like ON whey? I'm looking for a protein that'll mix a bit thicker with water...

I

Ibench800

Awards
It's thicker than ON.
I ordered 3 two-pounders of varying flavors. Like it a lot better than ON.

A

Alt+F4

Awards
Just got my 2lbs of orange and chocolate...if you'd like to hear my opinion please pm me. Trying to be as nice as possible.

D

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi,

If you don't like it, please say so. It's guaranteed.

Thank You

C

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I agree .. no secrets here. dont like it, say so.
I personally have ordered chocolate and vanilla and liked them both. will be ordering again soon!
cc

A

Alt+F4

Awards
Sorry, I just didn't want to step on any toes in a sponsored forum...give me another day or two, I might get used to it. It just didn't knock my socks off initially :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Just recieved my 10 pounds of Choc blend. Taste is good mixed with water, not as sweet as ON with a hint of whey after taste. For the price, I think it's definitely palatable.

Good work All the Whey.

G

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
its all I use......period, taste good, mixes good, and his service is great

A

Alt+F4

Awards
I'm sorry, I can't stomach the orange. The chocolate is growing on me, but the orange just isn't doing me right. But still worth the shot at $10, you can't beat that. I think it's the sucralose, which I understand is a necessary evil...but it just reminds me of the mouthwash my dentist gives me...sorry :(

I just wanted to edit this post...and ask what have people mixed with the orange? I'm looking for something post-workout...maybe a couple scoops of orange whey with gatorade powder or a banana? The chocolate is def growing on me...and the price is unbeatable.

Last edited:
Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
http://www.supplementcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1885

Theres a post I made reviewing it...I got a bad batch from them and they sent me a new tub...theres nothing better than a company that stands behind thier product. I just got my new tub on wednesday and it does mix a little easier but still not as good as on pro complex. But for overall value and taste..ATW. I have found myself a new protein powder.

K

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
here's my mini review
I got the vaniall isolate.
Mixes well in water and milk...doesn't take a blender either, spoon works fine
Taste. here is my problem. It leaves a funky aftertaste in my mouth that i just can't work with. Its a very strong flavor overall in my opinion.
Im still interested in tasting the choc though. Does anyone know how it compares to ISOPURE's chocl. that to me was like Quick even when mixed with water

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
here's my mini review
I got the vaniall isolate.
Mixes well in water and milk...doesn't take a blender either, spoon works fine
Taste. here is my problem. It leaves a funky aftertaste in my mouth that i just can't work with. Its a very strong flavor overall in my opinion.
Im still interested in tasting the choc though. Does anyone know how it compares to ISOPURE's chocl. that to me was like Quick even when mixed with water
Hey Kmac, just a suggestion. If you get stuck with that jug of vanilla you're trying to sell, try mixing it with some chocolate whey, half and half. May help make it more tolerable to stomach.

R

Rock Lee

Awards
I think your going to be disappointed then; the chocolate flavor is IMHO pretty weak (literally--meaning I can barely taste it). I think I'm going to stick with ON in the chocolate department.

K

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
i may just go wtih blending in fruit...not always convienent but its better than nothing

D

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
Chocolate - Weak?

I think your going to be disappointed then; the chocolate flavor is IMHO pretty weak (literally--meaning I can barely taste it). I think I'm going to stick with ON in the chocolate department.
Hi,

Are you talking about the blend or the isolate?

A

Alt+F4

Awards
Is there a taste difference between the two?

K

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
is there any possibility that there could be an exchange b/t isolate and the concentrate?

K

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
yeh thats what i was looking for. I've had one serving out of it. I don't know what your 100% guarantee covers so...