Some feedback.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Got my 1st 10 lb order yesterday. Chocolate it is. This stuff is by far much better then ON anyday. It dissolves much better then any ive used thus far. When at home I mix everything with skim milk. Did it this morning and it mixed great and tasted great as well. I didnt want to draw any conclusions from the basic milk test so at about 9:30 this morning while at work (5 lbs @ work, 5 lbs @ home) I did the poormans test once again but with water this time (the bums in my office would drink my milk if I left it in the fridge just cause I always take there ****, the bums. Besides waters much cheapier then milk anyways. ;) ). I was surprised at how freakin good it mixed in the water and still tasted great. No clumpies or chunks at all.
The only thing I thought I should note as well is about the flavor. For the chocolate, its not as sweet as ON's is but its still up there. Honestly after a long ass time of using ON's I was beginning to think theres was way to sweet anyway.
When comparing labels (nutrition facts), All The Whey's protein has more good stuff and less bad stuff then ON and Im pretty sure that means just about "almost" every other company out there since I choose ON cause for the money they WERE the healthiest around.

TWO THUMBS UP TO ALL THE WHEY!! Definitely recommended and its a must try brand.

Another excellant review by, ;)
db682

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
right on. seems like this is a good one. Solid reviews. Personally, its gonna be a while until i order another protein powder.... got about 12 lbs lying around....
Sage

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have really enjoyed the way that All the Whey has mixed up.. and it tastes damn good.. I have been using it with water...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I too really like my Protien from them, Mixes great, and the strawberry flavor tastes yummy! :D

ManBeast

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
got a 2lb jug of the Choc iso/con mix.. i always mix my shakes with milk.. i have to say the taste isnt very good at all.. i mixed 1 scoop with only a little bit of milk and it doesnt have much of a chocolate flavor at all.. maybe if i add some splenda itll be better.. but protein customizer's chocolate is WAY better imoh...

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
got a 2lb jug of the Choc iso/con mix.. i always mix my shakes with milk.. i have to say the taste isnt very good at all.. i mixed 1 scoop with only a little bit of milk and it doesnt have much of a chocolate flavor at all.. maybe if i add some splenda itll be better.. but protein customizer's chocolate is WAY better imoh...
Hi,

If you are talking about their concentrate, they only have 18* g. of protein in a 25 g. serving -
http://www.blackstarlabs.com/?cPath=21&products_id=150.

* "Flavoring adds 0-1 calories and less than 1 gram of carbohydrates." The ingredient panel shown is the same as their unflavored.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
added some splenda to it.. taste's like a choc milkshake ooooh yea:)

db682

Awards
  • Established
Ummmmmmmmmm chocolate milkshake. Ill have to try that one.

Im almost ready for another 10lbs.

db