Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich Review

traxiz

Awards
I finally decided to try this flavor out and I must say that overall it is pretty good. While I know this is named Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich I think ATW could just as easily have called it Cookies and Cream.

5 lb blend refill Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich:

Taste (water and milk): I haven't really gone through a lot of it but so far I am happy with the flavor/taste of it. The flavor tastes like a combination of Cupcake Batter/Vanilla Caramel with a hint of that initial chocolate taste you get from Chocolate PB cup. It really reminds me a lot of Cookies & Cream whey protein from other companies and the powder is also similar in appearance to some.

It doesn't taste overly sweet or artificial while drinking it but it does have a slight aftertaste which is hard to describe. I would say that it is less sweet than Cupcake Batter and about the same level of sweetness as Cinnamon Bun, assuming you find CC batter to be the sweeter of the two.

Mixability (glass & spoon): First off I've found that mixability tends to vary a lot between different ATW blend batches. I've had some batches that had no clumps left at all when mixed and others with large clumps left in them. I would say that this is somewhere in the middle, but I can't say if that has something to do with the make up of the ingredients or if it is just this particular batch. Using a blender would probably solve any mixability issues but I haven't tried that yet.

Overall I would say that if CB and CC batter are your ATW staples this might be worth a try if you are getting bored with either of those flavors or just like to try out new flavors. Although if you really dislike ATW's chocolate flavors this one might not be for you.

Now I need someone to post a review of Caramel Candy Bar so I can decide whether or not I want to order it.

bobloblaw

Awards
i agree with the cookies and cream taste thing and i love it. plus its not that overly sweat CnC taste like i found with ON and that GNC crap. i got CCB and more CB coming right now cause i only got like 10 scoops of VICS life.