Has anyone tried the vanilla ice cream sandwich flavor protein powder?

Meghan20

Awards
I'm thinking of ordering the vanilla ice cream sandwich flavor and was wondering if anyone has tried it, and if so, what were your thoughts?

What would you compare it to, and is it more vanilla flavor or chocolate?

Thoughts would be greatly appreciated, THANK YOU! :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure, but I love the Chocolate PB if you havent tried that its good.

traxiz

Awards
I've been trying to find a review for Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich or Caramel Candy Bar for the past month, but I still haven't found one. ATW generally makes pretty awesome flavors so I assume these must be good as well.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I've been trying to find a review for Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich or Caramel Candy Bar for the past month, but I still haven't found one. ATW generally makes pretty awesome flavors so I assume these must be good as well.
i'll be getting it tomorrow while i'm at work. i'll let you know

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I bought the ice cream sandwich even though I couldn't find any reviews. I almost bought the carmel, but decided to go with banana.

johnsonupnu

Awards
Its great! I am on my first bag and its my new fav flavor. Its creamy and mixes well in just water. In my opinion it tastes alot like cookies and cream. You wont go wrong, try it out.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
It is seriously da bomb! I am mad that I bought banana and strawberry even though I have not opened them yet. I just can't see any way they can compare to my new favorite Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
It's really that good huh? Hmm, now I might have to buy some during the next sale, even though I'm working my way through a bag of Choc PB right now. Good to have a variety of flavors on hand though!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's really that good huh? Hmm, now I might have to buy some during the next sale, even though I'm working my way through a bag of Choc PB right now. Good to have a variety of flavors on hand though!
I have it and it's decent, but not the best I have tried.

Meghan20

Awards
I ended up ordering the PB cup, and I dont like it :( I am afraid to try the Ice Cream sandwich flavor now. I love the Cinnamon Bun, but I am getting somewhat tired of it.
I tried cake batter, and didnt care for that too much either.

Am I way to picky, or anyone else feel the same? Any other flavors you can suggest?

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
It's weird, PB cup is a flavor you either love or hate I guess. I love the stuff and am enjoying the shakes I make with it far more than I did with cupcake batter.

I would suggest banana, it's one that I really enjoyed.

You could always get a sample pack and try a couple flavors at once. No idea if they will let you sample the nutraplanet exclusive flavors though.

Does anyone know if you can do that?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I like cinnamon bun quite a bit, but Vanilla Ice Cream sandwhich topped it for me. I did not love Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, but it was OK. I opened the banana and it is good, but still doesn't replace the other as my favorite.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
OMG...I just tried some Vanilla ice cream protein, this is the best tasting protein IMO.