Artificial sweeteners

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
First off I love the taste/quality or your protein but I was wondering if there are any plans in the future to start using sweeteners other than sucralose in your products like a stevia/erythritol blend? :28:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
We are looking into actually stocking Stevia ATW. It's all in the guys upstairs' hands.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys,

We are actually planning to make an All Natural line of products. It is in the planning stages and we are trying to work it out so that it is not too much of an expense to our customers. sweeteners like sucralose will be left out

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

We are actually planning to make an All Natural line of products. It is in the planning stages and we are trying to work it out so that it is not too much of an expense to our customers. sweeteners like sucralose will be left out
Excellent move. I am always trying to find supplements that are made as close to nature as possible. The less processing and heat degredation the better. If you can keep chemicals, gluten and dairy out i will be in.

It would be nice to see a superfoods blend using alfalfa sprouts, wheatgrass and other super healthy foods.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys,

YES!!!

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
Guys,

Great news. I am more than willing to fork over a few extra bucks for this. ATW is pretty fair about keeping costs as low as possible anyway so I am not too concerned. Hopefully the ETA isnt too far off! :D

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you guys are going to jump all over the new line. Again it’s in its early stages so it may be a while before we introduce the products to the public but we are going for it. Also I mean we love suggestions and there’s nowhere to get better information than from you guys so anything you would like to see or improvements to be made please feel free to speak up.