Welcome to Our Newest Sponsor!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I would like to welcome All The Whey (http://allthewhey.com) to the Anabolicminds team!

As all members know, we only accept the highest quality sponsors. All The Whey definitely falls into this class and is the leader in their field.

You want customer service? All The Why is there...

You want fast turnaround time? All The Whey delivers...

You want quality products? All The Whey is the finest...

Welcome to the board ATW!

Chemo

whale

Awards
First class operation as I see it. Check out their protein all you low carbers. Very nice as well as good quality taste and he stands behind it 100%. And for the price heck anyone should try it.

Whale

Last edited:
jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Agreed whale, welcome Allthewhey. Fella's great service and prices, also excellent TA and communication. Bump for our new sponsor

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Big Bump for the TA and customer service.. Dom is a class act in my book

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The first product I had the honor of writing a review on.. ATW is where you need to go, brother! :)

Tahq

Awards
ATW is a top notch company with a great product! Welcome aboard!

db682

Awards
  • Established
I know where Ill be buying my next 10lbs from.
Welcome to the board ATW.

db

tphillip23

tphillip23

Awards
those of you that have tried...care to comment on the flavors? the upcoming flavors sound yummy

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
those of you that have tried...care to comment on the flavors? the upcoming flavors sound yummy
I have a tub of chocolate, tastes like Nestle Quik.. I heard the unflavored was actually good, and I don't care much for strawberry protein shakes, BK spoiled me.. :)

The powder has a fine texture, not clumpy like most.. Mixes very well, no lumps at all..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
hey Pete, could you try mixing one with a spoon for us poor bastards without blenders? :D

ManBeast

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey Pete, could you try mixing one with a spoon for us poor bastards without blenders? :D

ManBeast
Shaker cup, good for the wrists.. ;)

I'm sure a spoon would mix this no problem, I shake three times and it's mixed.. No, shaking it three times is not playing with it.. :D

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
Stirring Property

Hi,

I'm getting emails for this thread.

Our products have the best stirring property. There are some competitors that are just as good.

Take Care

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
thanks dtricome, very succinct and to the point. ;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That's what i like to hear, and no scotty... I don't have a shaker because it's been forever since i ordered from bb.com or any other place that offers them for free ;)

ManBeast

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been using them for a few months, and have NO complaints whatsoever. Their protein is top-notch.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
That's what i like to hear, and no scotty... I don't have a shaker because it's been forever since i ordered from bb.com or any other place that offers them for free ;)

ManBeast
I'll send you $2, take a trip to GNC.

BrKonman

Awards
Hi,

I'm getting emails for this thread.

Our products have the best stirring property. There are some competitors that are just as good.

Take Care
I'll vouch for that. I just recently got things straightened out, and am now using AlltheWhey's chocolate protein(awesome flavor btw) with just a glass and a spoon. Those damn bb.com cups keep breaking in the dishwasher, seems the lid always splits down the center after a few weeks of washing. But even just using a spoon, it takes no more than a few seconds to get a thorough mixing. :) They get a 10 for the product and a 10 for the customer service.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
DPS has the best shakers I've used. Been using the same 4 now for over a year. Hopefully when PN starts carrying them they will use the same design as DPS. (hint hint)

jefflong3323

Awards
Personally, I hate DPS shakers. I have had two break on me (the seals started falling apart on both and the top cracked on another) I have had an AST shaker for a good two years now and it is still working like new.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Tupperware and Walmart. They have an awesome shaker bottle that ive had for about a year and ive dropped the thing a hundred times while full and never any leaks. My only issue is cleaning it but I bought one of those sponges with a handle filled with dish soap and it fits perfectly.

db

db682

Awards
  • Established
Just placed a 10 lb order of the concentrate blend.
Total cost plus shipping $43.94. Cheapest found so far.
Ill let you girls now how the TA and flavor is in a couple days.
Ive still got about 5 lbs of my ON chocolate but I couldnt wait to give these guys a try and im coming off cycle soon so Ill need all I can get. ;)

db

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know the percentage of concentrate to isolate in the blend they sell? Is it 50/50?

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
welcome guys...your stuff looks damn good. and like DB im not gonna wait to finish my tub of isopure. your prices alone make it too attractive to pass on right now

best of luck...though im sure you'll do fine here

surferdude26

Awards
Well... looks like I know where Im gettin my next 10lbs from :D Looking forward to getting the unflavored and just mixing it with BSL flavoring, so I can change it up every day.

Now to just finish my bag of ON...

db682

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know the percentage of concentrate to isolate in the blend they sell? Is it 50/50?
I wondered the same thing. I doubt its 50/50 or the price would be a little higher. But at the prices they have cant complain at all.

db

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
No complaints, I have no problem with concentrate, just was wondering that's all. I'm going to buy the blend, then get by some MPI from customizer and make my own different blends depending on what my goals are.

shadow_manifest

Awards
I just order some today. Looking foward to trying it after all the feed back.

shadow_manifest

Awards
Got it today and tried some. My only regret is I didn't hear about them sooner. Big bump for all the whey.