ATW Banana? Feedback please

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
was looking to try it. can anyone give some feedback please?

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a 2 lb tub of banana isolate. I love it, tastes like banana popsicles to me, when mixed with water.

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
i had the cinnabun and the flavoring had this weird chemical taste so i am going to get away from it. i really like the banana by Syntha. how does it compare?

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
This is the only banana flavored whey I've ever had, I mixed with 6-6.5oz of water and I didn't notice any chemical taste. I haven't had anything from Syntha before, just ATW (cinnamon bun isolate, banana isolate, egg nog isolate, cupcake batter blend) and Optimum Nutrition (vanilla which sucked, and double rich chocolate which was ok). ATW protein is much more palatable for me than ON. I liked the cinnamon bun isolate, but got tired of it... banana I never got tired of drinking.

If worried about the taste of the ATW protein powder, they sell sample packs on their site... it's how I tried banana for the first time and fell in love with it.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had 5lbs of their banana isolate and I mixed in water and to be honest with you it
really didn't taste like banana it tasted bland. I have tried a lot of their isolates and
for me these are the best flavors chocolate,chocolate mint, chocolate orange,and
berry are my favorate. The company that does a pretty good natural flavored banana
whey isolate is American Whey the flavor has a nice natural flavor with no chemical
aftertaste.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
was looking to try it. can anyone give some feedback please?
I bought a few lbs and samples to try all the flavors... i am going to do a whole eview, but I would say that so far they do take a little extra to get to dissolve, but the banana was one of the best tasting banana powers ive ever had, and i love banana. (I have drank dymatize, ON, GNC [i know, a LONG time ago] and some others) but i really think this one was the best... i tried it in water, it was just sweet enough and didnt have a horrid aftertaste! I would recommend it