All The Whey And Nutra...

Cappy

Awards
I posted something similar on the product request thread/sticky for Nutra but, thought the All The Whey team needed to hear it first hand...

I'd like for Nutra to start carrying/offering the entire All The Whey product line. Specifically, I'm looking to switch to All The Why for Casein but, and like using Nutra as my one stop shop... Alas no Casein listed on Nutra's site...

Oh... Even the whey line is incomplete. Nutra doesn't offer all your flavors...

What's the deal..? The pair of you should work this out pronto...

sncaufield

Awards
All The Whey has really nothing to do with this. It's all about Nutraplanet thinking there's enough demand for a product to buy it from the manufacturer. If you create some buzz on the NP forum and get some people to agree with you, that's your best bet. NP can't just buy every product and every flavor from all the companies. What you're going to get is this: If NP has more of a variety, then that means they will order less stock of each flavor/product and therefore they will all be out of stock more often.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Suppose we let a NutraPlanet Customer Service Representative respond to the inquiry and not speculate for yourselves what the reasoning behind the business agreement that they have with All The Whey. :)

Cappy

Awards
I'm looking for Nutra or an All The Whey rep to reply...

sncaufield

Awards
Suppose we let a NutraPlanet Customer Service Representative respond to the inquiry and not speculate for yourselves what the reasoning behind the business agreement that they have with All The Whey. :)
Well then... apparently I forgot what the point of a free public message board was :rolleyes:

Cappy

Awards
Bro, not trying to stifle your comment and totally appreciate your opinion but, I'm really looking for the supp company to actually respond or for Nutra to respond...

Steveoph in another post said if we have questions related to the supplement company to take it up with them so that's what i'm doing...

If you support my effort on getting all of All The Whey's products on Nutra's site just give me a Hell Yeh..!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well then... apparently I forgot what the point of a free public message board was :rolleyes:
The topic of this thread was an inquiry to NutraPlanet regarding the inventory of a manufacturers product. It has a factual answer that can be provided by the proper authorized personel who represent NutraPlanet customer services.

Opinions and speculation simply take a thread off topic and are irrelevant.

sncaufield

Awards
Opinions and speculation simply take a thread off topic and are irrelevant.
How the hell would my comment do that? It's not like I'm trying to pretend I'm a rep. It often takes a long time for a rep to respond. So why not give the OP something? If he really wants to contact someone from the cmpany, then don't post it on a public FORUM. Ridiculous...

Comments like yours are the ones that turn a thread off topic. PM me if you have a problem.