Chocolate caramel?

sncaufield

Awards
I just saw this flavor on another site. Not listed on NP or even the ATW website. Anyone try it.. how is it?

ahendi

Awards
I got some blend off another site and it was the worst atw flavor I've ever tried. I couldn't taste and choc or caramel at all, it was more bitter than anything. Had to give it away.

sncaufield

Awards
I got some blend off another site and it was the worst atw flavor I've ever tried. I couldn't taste and choc or caramel at all, it was more bitter than anything. Had to give it away.
Yup. Me too. I can almost choke it down with milk, but no way with water. It smelled great too so I was really excited. Talk about a huge letdown. Thinking about throwing it away.. I'd give it away too but I doubt anyone would want it...

ahendi

Awards
Yup. Me too. I can almost choke it down with milk, but no way with water. It smelled great too so I was really excited. Talk about a huge letdown. Thinking about throwing it away.. I'd give it away too but I doubt anyone would want it...
I'm glad I'm not the only one it is unbearable. Usually I can choke down anything but not this. I contacted atw but they said there was nothing they can do and I was the only one who had this problem.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Imagine that, you having a problem with a product... who would have thought that?
:rolleyes:
I'm glad I'm not the only one it is unbearable. Usually I can choke down anything but not this. I contacted atw but they said there was nothing they can do and I was the only one who had this problem.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where's the Cinnamon Bun love? :lol:
Choc PB Cup is deadly good though. I think I'm going to pick up a 5lb of all the new flavours just so I can give my opinion, but I would stick with Cinnabun and PB Cup gladly. Wildberry is pretty good with oats + berries. I really liked Choc Orange, I might see if we can bring that in, or Choc Mint.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forgot about wildberry, that flavor is a killer. PB and CB were awesome as well

USMCWhite

Awards
I've been lifting since 2003 with sports, and now that I quit football and joined the Marines I've been lifting even more. I've never really taken protein seriously so not sure whats the best to use. Im Looking to put on about another 10lbs, and stay ripped and keep lean muscle as well as build some more size.