all the whey review like no other you will see again.

mrbeverage

mrbeverage

Awards
HOW TO TURN ALL THE WHEY ISOLATE INTO A HIGH PROTEIN, LOW CARB "ICE CREAM"

All the Whey makes the protein isolate that we sell in our retail store, it is by far our best seller with 100% customer satisfaction. we recently started selling a protein concoction that was designed to be turned into a ice cream type product....... well...it sucked.

so i started fooling around with all the low carb isolates that we sell to see if i could convert them to ice cream and well as usual, All the Whey came out on top. i defy anyone to tell the difference between the end product and a softee ice cream and at 100 grams of protein and no more than six grams of carbs... it is the summer treat i always needed to end the evening.

this is excellent for a Keto diet as it will have about 35 grams of fat, 100 grams of protein and less than 6 grams of carbs per 3/4 quart of finished product.

you will need
100 grams of ATW protein isolate/ flavor of your choice (roughly 3 3/4 scoops)
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
3/4 cups of cold water

mix liquids into a mixing bowl and stir, add protein and and whip until creamy and thick. add to ice cream machine while it is running and wait.

if you want to add flavoring or cookie dough/ blue berries wait until the mixture starts to set up, if you do it to early it will slow down the freezing process and the product will be flat (less fluffy).

in about 15 minutes the "ice cream" will be done. it is freakin awesome.

i have tried ATW ice cream with the following flavors:
cake batter
vanilla
strawberry

hint: dont stir it to long past 15 minutes, it changes the consistency towards gummy and less creamy. the final product should have the consistency between soft ice cream and hand packed. enjoy!

i didnt have enough post to display images... sorry! but i did have them.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahah thats awesome. too bad i dont have an ice cream maker :(

mrbeverage

mrbeverage

Awards
hahah thats awesome. too bad i dont have an ice cream maker :(
yeah, i had pictures of everything, but i did not have enough post to have pictures. the one i showed cost 24.99 at target. it is made by kenwood and has a gel filled bottom unit that must be frozen solid (takes about 9 hours the first time, and about two to refreeze if you rinse it out and refreeze right after using).

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
In because I may cut soon. Sounds really good, ice cream machine here I come!

jamjoe

Awards
This recipe turned out well. I used peaches 'n' cream ATW with blueberries. It's hard to believe the "ice cream" is mostly protein, and it makes a great desert.

Compared to normal ice cream it is a little gummy. If I make it again, I may try and turn it longer to see if that fluffs it up a little more.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
what type of ice cream maker do you have?

thanks

HOW TO TURN ALL THE WHEY ISOLATE INTO A HIGH PROTEIN, LOW CARB "ICE CREAM"

All the Whey makes the protein isolate that we sell in our retail store, it is by far our best seller with 100% customer satisfaction. we recently started selling a protein concoction that was designed to be turned into a ice cream type product....... well...it sucked.

so i started fooling around with all the low carb isolates that we sell to see if i could convert them to ice cream and well as usual, All the Whey came out on top. i defy anyone to tell the difference between the end product and a softee ice cream and at 100 grams of protein and no more than six grams of carbs... it is the summer treat i always needed to end the evening.

this is excellent for a Keto diet as it will have about 35 grams of fat, 100 grams of protein and less than 6 grams of carbs per 3/4 quart of finished product.

you will need
100 grams of ATW protein isolate/ flavor of your choice (roughly 3 3/4 scoops)
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
3/4 cups of cold water

mix liquids into a mixing bowl and stir, add protein and and whip until creamy and thick. add to ice cream machine while it is running and wait.

if you want to add flavoring or cookie dough/ blue berries wait until the mixture starts to set up, if you do it to early it will slow down the freezing process and the product will be flat (less fluffy).

in about 15 minutes the "ice cream" will be done. it is freakin awesome.

i have tried ATW ice cream with the following flavors:
cake batter
vanilla
strawberry

hint: dont stir it to long past 15 minutes, it changes the consistency towards gummy and less creamy. the final product should have the consistency between soft ice cream and hand packed. enjoy!

i didnt have enough post to display images... sorry! but i did have them.

mrbeverage

mrbeverage

Awards
it is a kenwood, the type where you freeze the bottom "bucket" for about 9 hours. once the gel in the liner gets frozen it is easy to use and refreeze the unit for use in about another hour.
i would post a picture of it ,and a link, but my post count is too low. i bought it at Target for 29.00.