Best Tasting ATW in just water?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Hey i need to restock protein and wanted to know everyones opinion on best tasting protein in just water, i was looking at these in this order.

Peaches n cream
Wildberry
Choc PB Cup
Cinnamun bun
Cup cake batter

whats everyones preference i want one i can drink 2-3 times a day and will take the longest to not get tired of it

Lehrer

Lehrer

Awards
I ordered some WildBerry. It has become my new favorite!

I mix it with water, and I won't ever get tired of the flavor. (Tastes like fruity pebbles)

Other flavors that are great with water that I've tried, pretty much all the ones you've listed. Just haven't tried the Peaches N' Cream (probly a winner tho!)

If you eat oats for breakfast, mix a scoop of Wild Berry ATW in the mix... tastes sooo good. Hope that helps. Enjoy your powda!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wildberry is great in water, as is CPBC

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
I've tried every single one you listed and my favorite by far in water is Cinn Bun.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Orange is simply delicious in water. So is the Wildberry flavor. :food:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I would love to get some samples to compare to other large companies I have tried and liked.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Cinnabun is awesome in water and mixes great in a shaker.

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
I would love to get some samples ...
Agreed. Ive been using the cinnamon bun and love it, but have been meaning to try the cupcake, choc-pb, and maybe the wildberry. I only consume my protein in water.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of that list this is my pref

Choc PB Cup
Peaches n cream
Wildberry
Cup cake batter
Cinnamun bun

kingjmack

kingjmack

Awards
I must be boring! LOL! It's either chocolate or vanilla for me.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depends on the mood
Cake Batter
Wild Berry

UTWahoo

Awards
I'll put in my two cents too. I really really like the cupcake batter in just water. I throw in a couple ice cubes, maybe some sweetener, and blend it up. Great stuff!

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Just got my shipment of Peaches n cream and cinnamon bun peaches n cream i tried and its pretty good not quite what i expected but solid gonna try cinnamon bun later, nice fast delivery since i live in ct and there factory is in pa:lick:

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The best flavors for me in water is wild berry, choc mint, choc, and I just cracked
open a 5lb peaches and cream and to be honest it really doesn't taste like peaches.
I'm going to use the peach as my post workout protein and mix it with orange X-Tend
maybe that will make it taste better. Back to the wildberry take a tablespoon of the
wildberry and mix into some cottage cheese and top it off with some rasberry granola
and you get something that taste better than ice cream and it's good for you.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ya i dont know if i got bad batch of peaches n cream but it doesnt smell nor taste like peaches its still not bad just not great i do like the cinnamon bun though.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
cinnabun in water by far

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My peaches n cream tastes like peaches. It reminds me of the Quaker oats instant peaches n cream mixed in water. Albeit, I'm not looking for a super strong or sweet flavor in anything. I like it to be mild and subtle. I grow tired of strong flavors faster and don't particularly like drinking strong, sweet, or thick drinks after a hard workout, especially if I'm a bit on the dehydrated side. Doesn't quench a thirst well. Which is why I love ATW so much and don't drink syntha 6. It's each to their own, but I'm not a candy ass sweet loving kinda guy.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
ya peaches n cream in milk i taste the peaches more then in water i dunno why but both taste great tbh.

bubagump

Awards
what about peaches n cream mixed with plain oatmeal, anyone try that yet.. I just ordered the cin bun and cant wait to try it. Im an ON guy looking to make a switch and try something else, ON is good but too damn expensive for me right now..

ctAL

Awards
Cinn Bun

i have muscle gauge nutrtion aka MGN

same stuff.........taste great.

jamjoe

Awards
My ranking of the ones I have tried in water are:

1. Wild Berry
2. Orange
3. Peaches n Cream
4. Cinn Bun
5. Chocolate

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm liking vanilla caramel with water too, has just enough of a caramel taste to make it a pleasant change from straight vanilla, but not ultrasweet

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
My favorite are :
1.Cinnamon Bun
2.Cup Cake Batter

I would like to try: Wildberry, Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich, Caramel Candy Bar.

Anyway ATW would be willing to send me some samples :) I'll pay for the shipping.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Cinnabun, went through about 4 tubs. Don't plan to change with what works.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys,

Here is a link to the variety packs section: http://www.allthewhey.com/isva3pa.html

Just go there and order the samples, they may already have free shipping on them but if not use my code "Marcam". It's like $3 and you can request whatever flavors you like to try them. If you ask me today its the Wildberry. Im having some right now.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I might have a new favorite with the Ice Cream cake. I love the flavor of that protein!

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Can you even order samples of Caramel Candy Bar or Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich? I thought those flavors could only be bought through nutraplanet.

If so, I'm going to put an order through for some samples...

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I just opened my bag of Vanilla Ice cream sandwich. OMG, the flavor is awesome! Tasted great with just water. This is my new favorite. Replaced PB Cup.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some wild berry. Next time I will order some caramel candy bar and give my review.