Anybody else just EAT their powder?

vadox6466

Instead of mixing it with water.. or milk.. or anything else, I just take a scoop of protein and put it in a bowl. Then proceed to eat the powder with a tablespoon.

The flavor is 100x stronger this way. Anybody else do this?

PWO, I do mix it with water though.. but whenever I can't get a real meal during the day, I end up eating the powder! :crackhead:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hellz to tha no, but more power to ya.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
waaaat

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guily! I've gone thru 6lbs of UP 2.0 Choc PB Plain; lately I've been addicted to straight PB + Chocolate UP 1.0 = Oh Henry Goodness. I've started a cut so I've given the latter up.

When I wake up in the middle of the night, sometimes I have a small scoop of protein, not sure if it helps but it sure tastes good :D

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
WTF

I don't like biting down on clumps, let alone eating a bowl of the stuff dry...

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
That makes me get chills and gag just thinking about it. Man I don't know how you can eat that gritty stuff straight out of the tub!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lifetime Reps if you can eat a bowl of CEE.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guily! I've gone thru 6lbs of UP 2.0 Choc PB Plain; lately I've been addicted to straight PB + Chocolate UP 1.0 = Oh Henry Goodness. I've started a cut so I've given the latter up.

When I wake up in the middle of the night, sometimes I have a small scoop of protein, not sure if it helps but it sure tastes good :D
Oh Henry's are the BEST. I miss those.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've done it with glutamine before (5 grams though, not a whole bowl).. it's kinda sweet
CEE is basically a saltier version of table salt, definitely not sweet. Still though, a glutamine bowl sounds pretty nasty, too.

traxiz

Awards
Yeah I will just eat the powder of some of the flavors, sometimes I will heat it up with just a tiny bit of low fat ice cream/melted peanut butter/frozen yogurt on top to make it a slightly different texture. Also I've found that I really like to eat muscle milk powder, it is not as chewy as whey and doesn't generally stick to your mouth.

I remember the first time that someone saw me eat the powder they thought it was really weird.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
dude I would ****ing ralph everywhere if i tried to eat straight CEE ..

but it doesn't even compare to salvia powder.. sweet god.

but that cupcake batter or cinnamon bun tastes fantastic in oatmeal and would probably be delicious as a pudding.

finger11

Awards
I do... I mix ATW protein, usually chocolate, and a bunch of oatmeal (rolled or steel cut), some cinnamon, and wheat germ... It's delicious I'd hate to say...

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah i can eat it plain and have at times. Cake batter and cin bun taste great plain. Ill even eat unflavored. It seems to keep me full as well.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
sometimes i snort mine.....old habits

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
yeah definitely will take the cinnamon bun plain any day. I like it most a clumps in cold milk though.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
i make a sludge out of it

cake batter + peanut butter + little water in a bowl = Mix = amazing.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
I did it all the time with Cinnamon Bun Isolate. It was really good....almost addictive. The texture isn't bad at all, it's like eating bread dough, except delicious.

javry

Awards
eating just the powder of any of ATW's isolate flavors is bomb, especially strawberry, chocolate orange, orange, and ccb. can't be that good for digestion tho lol

qwerty123456

qwerty123456

Awards
eating just the powder of any of ATW's isolate flavors is bomb, especially strawberry, chocolate orange, orange, and ccb. can't be that good for digestion tho lol
On the contrary, it does help with digestion by stimulating digestive enyzmes.

When dieting, I will use oats, whey, and a little water. Its look like ceiling plaster...but its more satifying then drinking it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think I may have to order ATW next time I get protein....

purebred

I've dumped scoop after scoop of protein powder down the chute before and chased it with milk. good stuff :)

Lehrer

Lehrer

Awards
Decided to give this a try, wasn't too bad. Did it with "choco PB cup" like ground coco pebbles :D

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Ehhh. No.
Never tried that, do not care too.
But to each their own.

JP..

hamr9

Awards
Try your powder mixed with some apple sauce(PWO), or some cottage cheese, yes mix it with cottage cheese its really not bad very creamy and tasty also i have mixed it with yogurt, or just made it into a paste with a small bowl and a bit of water when i dont feel like drinking.

Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

Awards
Interesting, but I think i will keep mixing mine in wata!

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Instead of mixing it with water.. or milk.. or anything else, I just take a scoop of protein and put it in a bowl. Then proceed to eat the powder with a tablespoon.

The flavor is 100x stronger this way. Anybody else do this?

PWO, I do mix it with water though.. but whenever I can't get a real meal during the day, I end up eating the powder! :crackhead:
You are sick man, just sick. :fool2:

haha jk

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
Lol, I got an As*load of free samples at Europa last weekend, so I've been eating Syntha-6 and Muscle Milk straight with a spoon. It's even better when the powder is refrigerated :].

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol, I got an As*load of free samples at Europa last weekend, so I've been eating Syntha-6 and Muscle Milk straight with a spoon. It's even better when the powder is refrigerated :].
You just hanging out at Europa getting free samples? They dont kick you out for loitering or something? :lick:

I need to head to LoneStar and try that!

CC

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
Lol a friend of mine was in the NAGA competition there. But I did mooch more than I ever have in my life. But it was a $20 ticket to get in so I thought I'd get more than my moneys worth. Looking forward to trying the new stuff though for sure.

And LoneStar, is that another competition and convention?

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol a friend of mine was in the NAGA competition there. But I did mooch more than I ever have in my life. But it was a $20 ticket to get in so I thought I'd get more than my moneys worth. Looking forward to trying the new stuff though for sure.

And LoneStar, is that another competition and convention?

Where was the Europa at? I went to a Europa last Aug or so in Dallas

Lonestar is another large distribution like Europa, the company not the competition.

They are probably second largest distributor for branded supps in the nation

CC

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
Where was the Europa at? I went to a Europa last Aug or so in Dallas

Lonestar is another large distribution like Europa, the company not the competition.

They are probably second largest distributor for branded supps in the nation

CC
Oh alright. Europa was in Orlando.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
yea man i've laced a blunt with it one time after a completely insane workout and it was f*in amazing!!! i could feel myself getting high and my lungs getting stronger at the same time!!

natas9

natas9

Awards
A tiny bit of water in scoop or two of cinnamon bun creates a cookie dough consistency. As someone said earlier - ADDICTIVE.