Just ordered 50lbs of Whey

Dak

Awards
yup that's right :bandit:
never tried All The Whey before, never even heard of the brand until a couple of days ago.. And here I am, just ordered 50lbs of Whey.

20lbs Cinnamon Bun - based on users' reviews
20lbs Chocolate - can't go wrong with chocolate
5lbs Chocolate Mint
5lbs Strawberry

O and thanks marcus for the 20% code, saved quite a few bucks! Hope I made the right decision ordering from All The Whey :D

bigthick44

Awards
are you going to be mixing the chocolate and cinnamonbun? i found that to be a pretty good combo

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAK U R DA MAN thanks 4 using the code!!

Dak

Awards
are you going to be mixing the chocolate and cinnamonbun? i found that to be a pretty good combo
ya why not, i got 50lbs, plenty of time to experiment :D
DAK U R DA MAN thanks 4 using the code!!
o and i mentioned your name in the comment box ;)
Btw i got an email with the Ref/order number and all, and a link to check order status. Went there and filled in the order number/zipcode etc but I got info not available after i clicked on Submit. Needs more time to enter the database maybe?

Dak

Awards
Btw i got an email with the Ref/order number and all, and a link to check order status. Went there and filled in the order number/zipcode etc but I got info not available after i clicked on Submit. Needs more time to enter the database maybe?
Bump to this, still not working

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
man i thought someone was selling it in 50 lb drums! 10 lasts me awhile, i cant imagine 50 :) good stuff!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant go wrong with ATW