ATW - Taste the Rainbow

leanaudrey

Awards
1oz of WPI mixed in water.

TASTE & FLAVOR
Vanilla - 9/10 Doesn't get a lot of mention on these boards but I thought this flavor was great. Mixed well.

Wildberry - 8.5/10
This flavor ranks high for me not because it was my favorite but it really hit the right sweetness and flavor as described. Turns the water pink, mixes well, same level of sweetness as the banana which was more than the strawberry/cc/ccb. Has a true "wildberry" flavor kinda like Skittles or Berry Berry Kix cereal.

Banana - 8/10
Won't disappoint banana lovers. Turns the water a bright yellow which suprised me. DUH.

Cinnamon Bun - 6-7/10
Clumped when stirred but then I used a blender. Again, I want to say I loved it but the flavor was weak for me. I ordered a tub because I want the real deal and I don't think I'll tire of this flavor as quickly as the others.

Cupcake - 6/10
Clumped. I want to rave but I can't.

Strawberry - 6/10
I was hoping for Nesquick but this flavor was pretty borderline average for me. It wasn't artificial though.

OVERALL
All of the flavors I sampled were really good. On the watery side but I don't mind because I blend. Had a minor customer service glitch but it was taken care of immediately. Keep the custom flavors coming. Would love to see upgrade the sweetening especially w/stevia instead of sucralose. Prices for WPI are excellent. The customer service through this forum rocks. I'm already a repeat customer.

CaptainO

Awards
yeah i just got the vanilla over the weekend, and all i can say is wow. Definitely the best protein powder i have tried.

bigthick44

Awards
i agree with the cinnabun... i even had it mixed with all the whey chocolate an there was still a weak flavor