New to All The Whey

channelx99

Awards
I just ordered my first two tubs of All The Whey, Cupcake and Cinnamon bun. I havent recieved the tubs or even tasted them yet, but from the reviews on the forums and companies interaction with consumers I am very impressed.
You've got yourself a new customer for a long, long time :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, you might as well start it off right eh?

MDHawk

Awards
Definitely good stuff. You'll love the cup cake. I knew about All the Whey for a while but stupidly kept buying other companies' protein. I now have 15 pounds in my cupboard!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely good stuff. You'll love the cup cake. I knew about All the Whey for a while but stupidly kept buying other companies' protein. I now have 15 pounds in my cupboard!
I'll keep my stash private, but I've got the whole spectrum of flavours :) All it takes is one scoop to a friend and you've got them hooked too . Then you have to defend your protein stash :shock:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll keep my stash private, but I've got the whole spectrum of flavours :) All it takes is one scoop to a friend and you've got them hooked too . Then you have to defend your protein stash :shock:
Now I know who to rob. It wouldn't take me to long to get to Toronto (wait you live just outside of it NE don't ya?). But I wouldn't do that. Yes I would, No, wait. Hahaha:poke:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
. . .:biglaugh:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CC Batter (or vanilla caramel as it's being re-named) is amazing. I have high hopes for the PB Cup, too.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
I echo the cupcake batter love...

I got a sample with my last order and loved it, and promptly jumped on the 5lb $24 tub special that was on nutraplanet.

The smell of the stuff alone is intoxicating!

channelx99

Awards
Just got my shipment earlier yesterday. There was a delay so I got a free shaker bottle too :) I tried the cinnamon bun right away and it was excellent. Didnt get a chance to try cupcake batter yet. I plan to order the chocolate peanut butter and chocolate mint soon too

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Is NP going to be carrying any AIW Casein or slow digesting protein?