When will Lean N' Fit be back in stock at NP?

KrazyLegs

Awards
Will it be replenished in time to take advantage of the free shipping offer?

Have always wanted to give it a try and at $26 along with free shipping, now is the time to do it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has sold out at the special 20% discounted price, however it may return in time for the free shipping, but I don't think we will still be running the 20% sale unless Sam changes his mind.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you know when it comes in, Steveo? I made that order for the SuperSap/fish oil/, and now I'm waiting on the ATWI to come in before it's shipped. Ha.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you know when it comes in, Steveo? I made that order for the SuperSap/fish oil/, and now I'm waiting on the ATWI to come in before it's shipped. Ha.
Some coming in today, a 2nd batch coming in monday. Hopefully we have enough left over after the Monday shipment to allow us to put it up for sale again.

kelly92970

Awards
Will it be replenished in time to take advantage of the free shipping offer?

Have always wanted to give it a try and at $26 along with free shipping, now is the time to do it.
I placed an order on 2/5 for the Cinnamon Bun Lean N Fit and it just shipped out yesterday.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I placed an order on 2/5 for the Cinnamon Bun Lean N Fit and it just shipped out yesterday.
That must have been the 1st or 2nd day we have the Lean'n'Fit Cinnabun up on the site, it should have said 2-4 business day at the very least. Good to know they're shipping out though, and sorry for the wait!

qwerty123456

qwerty123456

Awards
Does anyonw know if this is the new micellar casein/whey iso formula?

kelly92970

Awards
That must have been the 1st or 2nd day we have the Lean'n'Fit Cinnabun up on the site, it should have said 2-4 business day at the very least. Good to know they're shipping out though, and sorry for the wait!
Sorry, they lied. They sent me a shipping confirm email saying it shipped but they didn't send the Cinnabun flavor - only the other products I ordered with it. I didn't find this out until yesterday when I received the order. Supposed to be shipping today - I HOPE. *fingers crossed*