Calling Out ATW

chosenone28

Awards
I posted a flavor wishlist and it got very few responses.

So heres my challenge: I challenge ATW to make ALMOND BUTTER FLAVOR WPI.

If you guys could pull this off you would really have accomplished an awesome feat in my mind. That, and well you would be the only company to have said flavor...and that couldn't hurt business any. I also think it would sell pretty well if it was true to taste. I know a lot of people who love almond butter.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just buy almond butter and mix it in. Or almond milk. Problem solved.

MDHawk

Awards
I don't think almond butter would sell all that much.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lmfao,
but seriously, we actually have a ton of flavors on the PL side "not released" and they are all good. It s a matter of where do we stop with the flavors? We are actually trying to cut back on flavors? But It would be a good idea to come up with 1 NEW flavor we could all agree on.

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
lmfao,
but seriously, we actually have a ton of flavors on the PL side "not released" and they are all good. It s a matter of where do we stop with the flavors? We are actually trying to cut back on flavors? But It would be a good idea to come up with 1 NEW flavor we could all agree on.
I'd say release em all man. I really have liked cinnamon bun, wildberry, and cupcake batter over any others. Chocolate is pretty good too, but I want more of those caliber! How about some peanut butter, pumpkin pie, fudge brownie, white chocolate macadamia, or some chocolate caramel.

ALSO, I love my protein real thick, so when I make shakes with milk, I use one scoop ATW and like a half cup-3/4 cups of skim, stir it and let it sit a couple minutes in the freezer, and that s**t is the BOMB.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let me try our choc caramel. I think that would be awesome. Ill keep ya posted.

Valens

Awards
I buy bulk bags of ATW regularly, i'd love to see cookies n cream.........

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Again, we pretty much have all the flavors you can imagine. We currently Private Label Cookies and Creme we in fact do have a formula for it. Let me check on the flavoring of it and see if it's in stock!!

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
Let me try our choc caramel. I think that would be awesome. Ill keep ya posted.
SWEEET

Oh and let me know all of the mixes you try out, I'd like to get in on some of those. OH and if you have any Egg nog laying around, let me know, I never got to buy a tub, my friend got it and loved it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cookies and cream would be great, as would a peanut better/chocolate.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys loved our PB choc but the peanut butter flavoring is soooo expensive.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a shame about the pb flavor

chosenone28

Awards
If you guys could redo the peanut butter...I would be happy. I would also be content with Chocolate Caramel or just pure Caramel.

Dont get me wrong though. All the flavors I have tried I love. Hence why I chose to call you guys out. If id trust anyone with some wacky and near impossible flavors, ited be ATW.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah we pull some amazing flavors. I need to get a hold of some Choc Caramel. I dont get you wrong; after all you are the chosen 1!!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Marc, keep us updated on the cookies n cream-would def be down for a few jugs.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
choc caramel could be quite tasty

TheJudge

TheJudge

Awards
You know I'm going to want another flavor. I'm in for cho/pb, choc/caramel or cookies and cream. Or all three.

chosenone28

Awards
PB Choc would be worth the expense!

NO NO MORE PB CHOCOLATE! JUST PEANUT BUTTER DAMNIT!!! But...if I had to settle...for PB Chocolate...I wouldnt die.

Heres my new proposal. ATW should have a huge POLL. Listing 4 or 5 flavors they would be willing to look into making. Let everyone vote. Then the flavor that wins the vote would be one of their new limited release flavors for say...the summer months like June-Sept. or something like that.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the cookie dough, and am alos thinking a citrus blend would work well for a seasonal summer flavor

soundcheck129

Awards
NO NO MORE PB CHOCOLATE! JUST PEANUT BUTTER DAMNIT!!! But...if I had to settle...for PB Chocolate...I wouldnt die.

Heres my new proposal. ATW should have a huge POLL. Listing 4 or 5 flavors they would be willing to look into making. Let everyone vote. Then the flavor that wins the vote would be one of their new limited release flavors for say...the summer months like June-Sept. or something like that.
The poll would be a cool idea. I also like the Cookie Dough idea, and a limited run is a good idea too. I just find it kind of offensive that ATW is being "called out" and "challenged" to make flavors - the company has the widest selection of anyone and really good prices, so be thankful.

chosenone28

Awards
The poll would be a cool idea. I also like the Cookie Dough idea, and a limited run is a good idea too. I just find it kind of offensive that ATW is being "called out" and "challenged" to make flavors - the company has the widest selection of anyone and really good prices, so be thankful.
Yea...my bad. I should have worded it differently. I just love their protein. I have tried like 10 flavors now and I loved each one. I have not tried chocolate mint...I hate mint chocolate. BUT I dont really like orange flavored stuff and I enjoyed that. So i am even tempted to give choc-mint a try. Basically if these guys made Cabbage flavor...id prob. trust that it would at least taste like cabbage.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
I have no complaints about choc mint, the sample I had was good.

I don't have any complaints about the flavors i've had so far either (cinnamon bun, banana, choc mint, choc)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I have no complaints about choc mint, the sample I had was good.

I don't have any complaints about the flavors i've had so far either (cinnamon bun, banana, choc mint, choc)

You need to try some cup cake batter. Cup Cake Batter Isolate + Skim Milk + W/W Bagel = Ballin

soundcheck129

Awards
Yea...my bad. I should have worded it differently. I just love their protein. I have tried like 10 flavors now and I loved each one. I have not tried chocolate mint...I hate mint chocolate. BUT I dont really like orange flavored stuff and I enjoyed that. So i am even tempted to give choc-mint a try. Basically if these guys made Cabbage flavor...id prob. trust that it would at least taste like cabbage.
Haha no hate. The Choc mint is excellent though...but have you tried Chocolate Orange? That may be my favorite. Idk, I haven't been disappointed by any flavor - cabbage is iffy :p - but I don't even like Pineapple and the WPI sample I had was excellent.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I'd buy an almond butter protein

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Choc Mint was delicious (no chemically aftertaste reminiscent of so many Choc Mint predecessors in the industry), and I am not even a fan of Chocolate Mint in general.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I'd say release em all man. I really have liked cinnamon bun, wildberry, and cupcake batter over any others. Chocolate is pretty good too, but I want more of those caliber! How about some peanut butter, pumpkin pie, fudge brownie, white chocolate macadamia, or some chocolate caramel.

ALSO, I love my protein real thick, so when I make shakes with milk, I use one scoop ATW and like a half cup-3/4 cups of skim, stir it and let it sit a couple minutes in the freezer, and that s**t is the BOMB.
Some pretty good suggestions. I'd really like to see pumpkin pie flavored protein as well. I absolutely love the pumpkin pie and eggnog seasonal coffee creamers.

Other unique ideas that I'd love to see:

Eggnog
Apple pie (maybe your cinnabun flavor with apple flavoring added)
Irish coffee cream
Hazelnut mocha
Pecan pie
Chocolate almond (to make the OP happy...haha)

soundcheck129

Awards
Damn - Apple and Pecan Pie sound reaaaaaaaaally good. Chocolate caramel could be good, I've had GNC's version but it wasn't that tasty, of course none of their flavors hold up against ATW.

chosenone28

Awards
Yea some of the latest suggestions have been great. I personally think Irish Creme would be AWESOME.

leanaudrey

Awards
great ideas.
my votes:

cappuccino (something coffee flavored)
cheesecake
pistachio
green tea caramel
butterscotch
graham
blueberry
blue raspberry

i'm going to second the mention of
apple pie
pecan pie
cookie dough

traxiz

Awards
I've always been interested in something like a French Toast/Maple Syrup type flavor, although cookie dough would be interesting too.

kelly92970

Awards
Cookies N cream or PB/Chocolate would totally RULE!

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
great ideas.
my votes:

cappuccino (something coffee flavored)
cheesecake
pistachio
green tea caramel
butterscotch
graham
blueberry
blue raspberry

i'm going to second the mention of
apple pie
pecan pie
cookie dough
BUTTERSCOTCH! I mean who doesn't love butterscotch. Winner in my opinion.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
still holding out hope for the cookie dough. :food::food: