Anyone try orange?

MDHawk

Awards
I thought I read somewhere ( but I could be wrong ) that sometimes the flavoring are a bit weak. Anyone try orange? I'm looking to mix with skim and hope it tastes like a dreamsicle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have tried it, i liked it alot but i never bought a tub i just had some samples.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I've bought it, and thought it was really good.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had samples of it, and mixed it with vanilla. Was downright delicious.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought I read somewhere ( but I could be wrong ) that sometimes the flavoring are a bit weak. Anyone try orange? I'm looking to mix with skim and hope it tastes like a dreamsicle.
That sounds like a correct statement, we do this on purpose. We don't want to overpower the fruit flavors. Just add 6oz instead of 8oz if you want the flavor to pop. We do all our testing with water. With Milk the Orange will definitely taste awesome.

MDHawk

Awards
I'm all over it. Just ordered 5 pounds at $31.30 and free shipping. Ridiculous price!!! Vanilla caramel is next!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AllTheWhey is good sh1t and good people there too!

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm all over it. Just ordered 5 pounds at $31.30 and free shipping. Ridiculous price!!! Vanilla caramel is next!
Cool let me know what you think when you try it!!!

MDHawk

Awards
I think there's something wrong with this company. I ordered 5 lbs on 1/26 and it's on my doorstep on 1/28. Come on! A company that cares?

MDHawk

Awards
Ok, just mixed 2 scoops with 10oz water and a few ice cubes. Taste, mixability all A+. Why have I been wasting my $$$ on crappy protein at twice the price? I will never buy any other protein and I'm telling my buddies at the gym. Silly!

MDHawk

Awards
Thanks, Marc. I have some junk to burn through then I'll be ordering a lot.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Orange is my favorite ATW flavor. It is the smoothest and creamiest protein that I have ever used. Next in line would be Pineapple. These two make a smoothie better, without having to add copious amounts of fruit and yogurt. Hands down the best!

kurtphyre

kurtphyre

Awards
MDhawk said: "I'm all over it. Just ordered 5 pounds at $31.30 and free shipping. Ridiculous price!!! Vanilla caramel is next!"

How did you get it for so cheap? I just bought 30 lbs last night and the total averaged out to $39.80 or so for every 5 lbs? Should I cancel my order and wait until I can get it cheaper. This is with the 20% off discount code too.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That was blend pricing a few weeks ago. We were running a special.