is cinnamon bun good?

shivboy89

Awards
i love real cinnamon buns.. so delicious. is cinnamon bun flavored whey good?

also, is allthewhey.com the official site?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
allthewhey.com is the official site.

it is good but its not that strong. I mean you need to use less liquid (milk/water) to really apprieciate the flavor. It is really good in oatmeal or cereal.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ordered a 5lb of the cinnamon bun recently. I will be ordering a 20lb of it soon!!! It is a well rounded flavor and anything mixes well with it. Be it milk, peanut butter, water, almonds etc...

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Very good tasting protein, especially as a meal replacement for breakfast.

bigthick44

Awards
plan on mixing 2 pounds of cinnamon bun and 2 pounds of chocolate, and see how it tastes

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
my first time ordering ATW protein - less than a week ago was cinnamon bun flavor. its really yummy, and mixes well with milk, though it does get rather thick. i'm OK with that.

FootBallBeast

Awards
my first time ordering ATW protein - less than a week ago was cinnamon bun flavor. its really yummy, and mixes well with milk, though it does get rather thick. i'm OK with that.
Yea, that's what I don't like about it as well. I wish they'd remove the xanthan gum.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea, that's what I don't like about it as well. I wish they'd remove the xanthan gum.
I usually add 2 scoops to 8oz of milk and 4oz of water. Doesn't get thick at all unless I don't add the water. I Like my shakes a little thick anyway. They seem to keep me fuller this way.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I usually add 2 scoops to 8oz of milk and 4oz of water. Doesn't get thick at all unless I don't add the water. I Like my shakes a little thick anyway. They seem to keep me fuller this way.
i kinda like the change, and it tastes really good.

RedWood

Banned
Awards
plan on mixing 2 pounds of cinnamon bun and 2 pounds of chocolate, and see how it tastes
I made an order and received a sample of both cin and choc... and I mixed them. Unbelievable taste. No clump, it was smooth and delicious. I promote those two flavors like its cool and my friends swear I'm a rep cuz now they're hooked.

I dont think of ATW protein as a supplement. Its an investment. Enjoy the mixing!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I made an order and received a sample of both cin and choc... and I mixed them. Unbelievable taste. No clump, it was smooth and delicious. I promote those two flavors like its cool and my friends swear I'm a rep cuz now they're hooked.

I dont think of ATW protein as a supplement. Its an investment. Enjoy the mixing!
Sometimes i feel like an ATW rep too haha :lol:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CB and Wild Berry are my two personal faves. Cant go wrong with either

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why do you think I hook you guys up when you call in your orders or email them to me ;) You guys Rock!!

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rhys,
Did you get my email about the ATW Distributor in Australia?

RedWood

Banned
Awards
Why do you think I hook you guys up when you call in your orders or email them to me You guys Rock!!
guess youll be hearing from me in about a week or two
Same here. Even though I just got a jug, I'm in for some more and probably a couple of bottles of that XXL. I'll be sure to hit you up on the PM!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I look forward to every glass. With other proteins they got old after a few lbs were gone. I could sip on Cinnamon Bun all day.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
I dunno... cupcake batter gives it a run for the money!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno... cupcake batter gives it a run for the money!
i dunno about that, i got tired of cupcake batter.....cinnamon bun on the other hand was good all the whey :lol: no pun intended..