Problem with ATW

kaleyrae90

kaleyrae90

Awards
I ordered ATW protein from Nutraplanet LAST Saturday (1/10) and it STILL has not shipped. It says my order is still pending. They replied and said they were having some issues with ATW getting their products to them.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I really needed some protein last week but I told myself to wait and order it online where it was cheaper even though I knew it would take about 3 days to get here. So now I'm pretty much scrambling around the house looking for anything with protein in it because I don't have any. This sucks.

dpfisher

I wish that NP would ship the stuff that is in when something else hasn't arrived yet... It's not my fault they are out of ATW and it shouldn't be my problem either. I'm out of BCAAs while on a rapid cut and I'm considering going to GNC just to pick up some Xtend.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you order a product and it says it's in at the time of order then it should ship. If it was pending after a few days and they tld you via email that they didn't have it in stock, it probably would of been a good idea to purchase another protein instead.

However, NP will take care of their customers as long as you're reasonable and keep them informed. Try talking with them to see what options you may have.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered ATW protein from Nutraplanet LAST Saturday (1/10) and it STILL has not shipped. It says my order is still pending. They replied and said they were having some issues with ATW getting their products to them.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I really needed some protein last week but I told myself to wait and order it online where it was cheaper even though I knew it would take about 3 days to get here. So now I'm pretty much scrambling around the house looking for anything with protein in it because I don't have any. This sucks.
ATW has been backordered, and we've been waiting on our shipment as urgently as you are. I sincerely apologize on behalf on NutraPlanet, and offer you a few options. It should be arriving Mon. Jan 19(tomorrow). if it doesn't come in, very unlikely, you can have us switch the ATW protein for another one in-stock (Eg. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/lipotropic-protein-5-lb.html , http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/dymatize/elite-whey-5-lb-5-lb.html , etc).

If you have any further issues, please feel free to PM me and I will take care of it for you, and thank you for your patience.

Dpfisher, usually if there is a long delay for one product, NP ships out the order minus the missing product, then ships it separately later at our expense. We weren't expecting a delay from ATW, and thus didnt break up shipments.

And finally, any issues with NP are best posted in our forum http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/ , although this one does have some roots in this subforum as well.

chosenone28

Awards
I had the same issue. Marcus explained to me they are moving into a new facility which is what is causing the delays. Talk to Marcus though if you order from ATW and are having any issues. I have written to him a couple times now and he is always responds in a polite and timely manner. More importantly though...he will make sure you get your protein and update you precisely on your order status.

kaleyrae90

kaleyrae90

Awards
If you order a product and it says it's in at the time of order then it should ship. If it was pending after a few days and they tld you via email that they didn't have it in stock, it probably would of been a good idea to purchase another protein instead.

However, NP will take care of their customers as long as you're reasonable and keep them informed. Try talking with them to see what options you may have.
I did call them... they said they were having trouble with ATW

kaleyrae90

kaleyrae90

Awards
ATW has been backordered, and we've been waiting on our shipment as urgently as you are. I sincerely apologize on behalf on NutraPlanet, and offer you a few options. It should be arriving Mon. Jan 19(tomorrow). if it doesn't come in, very unlikely, you can have us switch the ATW protein for another one in-stock (Eg. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/lipotropic-protein-5-lb.html , http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/dymatize/elite-whey-5-lb-5-lb.html , etc).

If you have any further issues, please feel free to PM me and I will take care of it for you, and thank you for your patience.

Dpfisher, usually if there is a long delay for one product, NP ships out the order minus the missing product, then ships it separately later at our expense. We weren't expecting a delay from ATW, and thus didnt break up shipments.

And finally, any issues with NP are best posted in our forum http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/ , although this one does have some roots in this subforum as well.

Alright. thank you!

dpfisher

Yeah it doesn't matter that much I've just been a bit b!tchy lately from eating a low carb diet. I'm one of those people who really doesn't function well like that.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back in stock, and should be shipped out today. Thank you for your patience everyone!

PS Kaley just have some of Texaslifter's, he posted a thread how he just got a 5lber of Chocolate and Cinnabun , flash him a pretty smile and make off with some protein powder ;)

kram

Awards
Back in stock, and should be shipped out today. Thank you for your patience everyone!

PS Kaley just have some of Texaslifter's, he posted a thread how he just got a 5lber of Chocolate and Cinnabun , flash him a pretty smile and make off with some protein powder ;)

Doh! Just saw this after sending you guys an email about my order of CinnaBun...

Thx!

kaleyrae90

kaleyrae90

Awards

haha not a bad idea! idk if he left most of it at his parent's house... but yeah who in the HECK needs 10lbs. I should take some of that off his plate!

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
I had the same issue. Marcus explained to me they are moving into a new facility which is what is causing the delays.
I wish we had have known that before. This explains a lot.