Is there plans for a whey/casein blend?

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
I am really interested in getting a good source of both and I really like your brand...

especially a whey/casein Lean n Fit... that would be SOLID!

07zx6r

Awards
I was under the impression that Lean n Fit was changed to a blend. Thats why I bought it.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Milk Protein Isolate is a mix of casein and whey. I actually just finished off a 25lb container of All The Whey's MPI and I really liked the product. The product mixes really thick so you can make some awesome shakes with it. The MPI will be 80% casein and 20% whey, just like a cup of milk....

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that Lean n Fit was changed to a blend. Thats why I bought it.
Yes it definitely has been. MC and Iso evidently some of the Lean and fit labels are not updated :(

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
How long ago was it changed? I think I bought 5 lbs of a refill about a month and a half ago? Is that the new formula?

Thanks Marcus and CO.

radaruckus

Awards
I dunno if you offer a chocolate coconut flavor, but I just tried Lean & Fit with some coconut milk and it was amazing. It turned into a pudding consistency, absolutely f**king delicious. Just my 2 cents

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
If you want the best blend protein IMO. Check out At Large Nutrition's Nitrean,,good stuff

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How long ago was it changed? I think I bought 5 lbs of a refill about a month and a half ago? Is that the new formula?

Thanks Marcus and CO.
Changed about 3 months ago all L & F has MC in it. We were printing some labels from a machine that did not have the changes. We are in the process of correcting this.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
This makes this an awesome pre-bed shake option. I am very impressed, I was about to change my brand of protein but, now I don't have to. Thanks Marcus.

I'll probably drive out to Paoli sometime this week to pick up an order. Thanks!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I've done a casein shake + Tbsp of Coconut Oil for a long time; perfect pre-bed shake.:head:
You've turned me into a coconut oil addict...Hurry up and get nutra on the larger size tubs.:food:

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Marcus,

What is the policy for coming into the store in Paoli? Can I just come in and place and order and get it to go? I was thinking about driving up to you guys on Saturday.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Only Production is here over the weekend. Ill Be in South Jersey this weekend or I would have you come to the house. Cant get here during the week>? What county are you in>?

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
I live in Philly. Its no big deal, I want to get an order for lean n fit 5 lb refill of chocolate and 2lbs or banana and 2lbs of strawberry lean n fit.

Can you shoot me over a quote to my gmail account (should be on file). Ill get it on Monday.

Treo800w/v0100 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE, PPC; 320x320) (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11)

Mattcc22

Mattcc22

Awards
Any word on the updated labels? I don't think it has been updated on the website yet.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Do the new product shipping have the new labels too?

soundcheck129

Awards
So what are the actual nutritional breakdowns for the Lean n Fit?

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
New labels pls...or at least nutrient breakdown and ingredients. I cannot believe its so hard to get this...with all the representation in here. Anyone working? Its quite frustrating...people saying 50iso/50mc, 70iso/30mc...and even old labels on ATW website takes the cake. Like no one in the company knows the answer to this question?

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am just going to have IT. Put it up for 5lbs on the web site.

soundcheck129

Awards
Bump on this...even if it's not on the site, could we at least get the nutrition facts and ingredients in here? Thanks :)

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
This is one of the reasons I've stopped supporting ATW... I am not a fan of shady practices especially when it comes to WRONG nutritional labels. I used to highly recommend their products but I can't do that anymore.