Marcus....no response?

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
Marcus, I sent you a private message twice in the past month as a result of your private message. I have heard nothing from you so far. Are you out there?

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
Hey dude, you had sent me an email that you were going to send me some samples of your whey protein. I sent you my name and address. I was wondering if you have checked your messages and got it or if it was in the back of some corner collecting dust? lol

Previously I have religiously used ON but have recently used Universal Nutrition, True Protein and Dymantize Elite. All whey protein isolates. Dymantiz Elite is what I currently have at the moment.

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
Marcus

I did email you and still haven't heard anything from you. I see on the postings you are in a moving phase but still, I emailed before that happened. I will just fly away.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Marcus

I did email you and still haven't heard anything from you. I see on the postings you are in a moving phase but still, I emailed before that happened. I will just fly away.
No need for samples IMO. The stuff tastes awesome. If you want to talk to him, just call him haha!