Marcus....no response?

1. Marcus....no response?

Marcus, I sent you a private message twice in the past month as a result of your private message. I have heard nothing from you so far. Are you out there?

2. yeah man whats up?
    •   

3. Hey dude, you had sent me an email that you were going to send me some samples of your whey protein. I sent you my name and address. I was wondering if you have checked your messages and got it or if it was in the back of some corner collecting dust? lol

Previously I have religiously used ON but have recently used Universal Nutrition, True Protein and Dymantize Elite. All whey protein isolates. Dymantiz Elite is what I currently have at the moment.

4. Marcus

I did email you and still haven't heard anything from you. I see on the postings you are in a moving phase but still, I emailed before that happened. I will just fly away.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DEADn View Post
    Marcus

I did email you and still haven't heard anything from you. I see on the postings you are in a moving phase but still, I emailed before that happened. I will just fly away.
    No need for samples IMO. The stuff tastes awesome. If you want to talk to him, just call him haha!
    •   

6. Pm Sent DEADn
  •