First Time Customer: Initial Reviews

chosenone28

Awards
As promised here are my reviews of some of the flavors I ordered. This was using 8-12 oz. of water.

Strawberry Isolate:

Texture- 9/10. Since I prefer my shakes to be thicker then the usual watery O.N. this was as near perfect as any isolate i have tried.

Mixability- 10/10. No clumps with a shaker cup.

Taste- 9/10. Did indeed remind me of a strawberry nestle quick milkshake...and that was with water. With milk I am sure the taste would be a 10. With cottage cheese in the freezer it was like strawberry nestle-quick ice cream.

Overall- 9/10. Best strawberry flavor I have found in a protein powder.

Cinnamon Bun:

Texture- 9/10. Once again, for an isolate it is not too thin, which is simply awesome.

Mixability- 8/10. Doesn't mix as good as strawberry, maybe a clump here or there. Does it really matter to me? Nope.

Taste- 9/10. Excellent taste. The cinnamon was not as overbearing as I might have hoped it would be (I could drench anything in cinnamon), but for most this would prob. be a good thing. As for replicating the overall taste of a cin. bun...I dont think you could come much closer. In oatmeal or in protein pancakes...the taste was an 11.

Overall- 9/10

Cupcake Batter:

Texture- 10/10 Seemed to be a little thicker (might have been that I for sure only used 8 oz of water). Amazing.

Mixability- 8/10. Just like Cin. Bun.

Taste- 10/10. I could have sworn I tasted actual cup-cake. Unbelievable. I also made a Scivation brownie with this...and i now say that needs to be known as an ATW Cup-Cake.

Overall- 10/10. If they EVER discontinue this. I will protest.

Overall Review of ATW so far- 10/10.

I just ordered wildberry. If it tastes like a blueberry muffin as I have read...i might cry. (Tears of joy of course)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
cinnamon bun is the next thing i'm going to try. this just sounds great!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cinnamon bun is the next thing i'm going to try. this just sounds great!
I just ordered some to see what all the rave is about! Hope it is as good as everyone says. I really need something tastier to cook with!

chosenone28

Awards
Trust me...you will love it, and never switch back. I just gave away 5 4lb containers of O.N. flavors so that I could convince my parents I "needed" more protein so I could order wildberry. I have since tried wildberry, and the MPI chocolate and I have to say...everything this company makes is GOLD. If only they could make a peanut butter (not peanut butter chocolate) flavor that rivaled or was superior to PVL's...then they would have 100% of my business for the rest of my life. That and a pizza flavor...lol.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i need to get me some ATW !!! i keep hearing great things.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
First time customer and first time poster on these forums, but I ordered some cinnamon bun isolate (the 2 pounder) on christmas eve. It finally got here yesterday (along with some samples - chocolate, banana, chocolate mint) and I made a post workout shake with the cinnamon bun before going to the gym.

I made the shake with 8oz of milk, shook it up in a bottle, and let it sit in my fridge until i got back from my workout. I have to say it was delicious! This stuff smells good and tastes even better. I made a pre workout mix today with water that I'll drink about an hour and a half from now, I hope it tastes as great as it did with the milk!

Great product, hopefully I'll see some nice gains this year!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Believe it or not, the protein I currently use tastes better in water than it does in milk. Everyone says that ATW tastes good either way though! I typically drink mine in water.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Well, the cinnamon bun most definitely tastes better in milk than water, but the water definitely isn't bad. Only other protein I've ever tried with water was ON's Double Rich Chocolate Whey Blend which wasn't bad in water, and I pretty much had to do it with that because the gas that stuff gave me with milk was pretty disastrous for anyone in my vicinity.

So far, I haven't experienced any increased flatulance with ATW's isolate + milk.

Can't wait to try my samples...