Just got my whey, can't tell the difference between flavors?

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
OKAY look, I can't tell the difference between cupcake batter and cinnamon. Either someone screwed up and put the same flavors in the different tubs, or these flavors just taste the damn same. Can someone shed some light please?

F

FootBallBeast

Awards
OKAY look, I can't tell the difference between cupcake batter and cinnamon. Either someone screwed up and put the same flavors in the different tubs, or these flavors just taste the damn same. Can someone shed some light please?
If one had cinnamon in it, and the other didn't, they're different. If both had cinnamon or neither had cinnamon, they're were both the same.

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
They are definitely both the same. Who can I talk to about getting my cupcake batter?

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PM Marcus he will take care of you

O

Ohamifat

Awards
I just received Cupcake batter a few days ago and its pretty weak. Ive read that the splenda version is like that. :(

T

traxiz

Awards
I had an order of Cupcake Batter that was like this as well. Marcus sent me a pound from a different batch and I was definitely able to tell the difference. The first one tasted exactly like cinnamon bun, minus the cinnamon, but the second batch had a more unique flavor.

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
yeah, hopefully I can get some soon and tell ya what I think of it!

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
So I just got my order direct from All the Whey today. I have to say there's been a mix up once again. I ordered 2lbs of chocolate casein, 150grams bcaas, and 2lbs of wildberry BLEND. I opened the package, expecting a bunch of samples considering what happened to my last order where I got two 5lb tubs of cinnamon when i ordered cinnamon and cupcake batter. I got one sample, a wildberry sample. So I thought, okay, no big deal, I tried the wildberry sample, it was all good, mixed it in milk, turned pink, and was pretty good.

So then I go to try the wildberry I ordered, and was a little surprised to see that it is the wildberry protein isolate. I open it, put it in milk, it doesn't turn pink. IDK if this is because it is isolate, or it just got screwed up. But it simply doesn't taste nearly as good as the wildberry flavor I received in the ONE sample they sent me...

I really just want the wildberry blend I ordered. I also really wanted to try the egg nog and peppermint holiday flavors before I bought them, not to mention some cupcake batter as I ordered that in the first place and never got to try it. :jaw:

This is the second order of all the whey that disappointed me, anyone experience this from them?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had nothing but the opposite experience Theipodpeople. But the best way to get things done is order directly through Marc. Email him your order stating exactly what you want (and I know you want samples :D) and he will hook you up properly AND get it shipped out in record time.

I'm sure he will catch this thread soon and work things out, but what exactly is this 2lb taste like/look like? Is it similar to blueberry at all?

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
It definitely is berry-flavored. The sample I got was GREAT, if that makes a difference. The isolate, its okay, but not as potent as the blend or sample I'm sure.

I really hope I can get this whole issue resolved soon, but I'll be gone back home until sunday for thanksgiving.

F

FootBallBeast

Awards
So I just got my order direct from All the Whey today. I have to say there's been a mix up once again. I ordered 2lbs of chocolate casein, 150grams bcaas, and 2lbs of wildberry BLEND. I opened the package, expecting a bunch of samples considering what happened to my last order where I got two 5lb tubs of cinnamon when i ordered cinnamon and cupcake batter. I got one sample, a wildberry sample. So I thought, okay, no big deal, I tried the wildberry sample, it was all good, mixed it in milk, turned pink, and was pretty good.

So then I go to try the wildberry I ordered, and was a little surprised to see that it is the wildberry protein isolate. I open it, put it in milk, it doesn't turn pink. IDK if this is because it is isolate, or it just got screwed up. But it simply doesn't taste nearly as good as the wildberry flavor I received in the ONE sample they sent me...

I really just want the wildberry blend I ordered. I also really wanted to try the egg nog and peppermint holiday flavors before I bought them, not to mention some cupcake batter as I ordered that in the first place and never got to try it. :jaw:

This is the second order of all the whey that disappointed me, anyone experience this from them?
I had the same issue - my samples tasted better than the 5lb bags I bought, with the exception of strawberry maybe. Like the cupcake batter samples mixed really well and the taste was incredible, where as the 5lb bag of cupcake batter I got had a really weak taste and didn't mix well at all. It wasn't TERRIBLE, just really weak tasting.