ATW Raws

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I was just curious about the source for ATW's protein? There was a thread in the supplement subject about whey protein from China and melamine. Marcus, could you please advise?

FootBallBeast

Awards
Lol, I just went to atw's homepage and it says this: "With all of the negative publicity of Chinese protein being diluted with products such as melamine, we here at All the Whey proudly state that all of our protein products are made in the United States and are certified by the U.S. Department of Agriculture." I think it's safe to say the protein is fine.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, I just went to atw's homepage and it says this: "With all of the negative publicity of Chinese protein being diluted with products such as melamine, we here at All the Whey proudly state that all of our protein products are made in the United States and are certified by the U.S. Department of Agriculture." I think it's safe to say the protein is fine.
:goodpost:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome stuff and tastes too damn good

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fbb

THANKS!!!!!

socal2ks

socal2ks

Awards
This is still true right? I couldn't find it on the site to show someone else.