lean and fit vs whey isolate - AnabolicMinds.com

lean and fit vs whey isolate

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

lean and fit vs whey isolate

I have been looking at both of these and I am wondering exactly what the difference between the 2 are? Both have isolate in them. LF is less servings but slightly more protein then the regular isolate.

Just wondered, I am looking at either ordering cinnamun bun isolate or lean and fit or maybe both. lol what is the scoop on it?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DEADn View Post
    I have been looking at both of these and I am wondering exactly what the difference between the 2 are? Both have isolate in them. LF is less servings but slightly more protein then the regular isolate.

Just wondered, I am looking at either ordering cinnamun bun isolate or lean and fit or maybe both. lol what is the scoop on it?

LnF would be ideal for someone on a cutting diet. Where they don't need to add MILK to mix in the ISO. I just gave my 2lbs of Cinn Bun to my buddy and bought the Cinn Bun LnF because it is loaded with fiber; this makes me fuller longer, as well as not having to add in the 80-110 calories of milk (when I am cutting, I tend to get in about 2100 calories, so they are precious to me, and at TWO shakes a day, that's a potential 200 calories I could eat somewhere else).

So, the 37.8 g of LnF, gets very thick with water blended... sometimes I put in 9 oz and still throw in ice. Last night I used half chocolate and half cinn bun, it was awesome. I also used Strawberry LnF, 9 oz of water, and 50 calories of frozen banana (about 60 grams), which was amazing!

I always use my blender, but I could see using a protein shaker and still getting some nice consistency.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whey isolate
    By mase1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 01:07 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 03:06 AM
  3. atw or ai whey isolate
    By AnonyMoose in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 07:18 PM