lean and fit vs whey isolate

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
I have been looking at both of these and I am wondering exactly what the difference between the 2 are? Both have isolate in them. LF is less servings but slightly more protein then the regular isolate.

Just wondered, I am looking at either ordering cinnamun bun isolate or lean and fit or maybe both. lol what is the scoop on it?

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
I have been looking at both of these and I am wondering exactly what the difference between the 2 are? Both have isolate in them. LF is less servings but slightly more protein then the regular isolate.

Just wondered, I am looking at either ordering cinnamun bun isolate or lean and fit or maybe both. lol what is the scoop on it?

LnF would be ideal for someone on a cutting diet. Where they don't need to add MILK to mix in the ISO. I just gave my 2lbs of Cinn Bun to my buddy and bought the Cinn Bun LnF because it is loaded with fiber; this makes me fuller longer, as well as not having to add in the 80-110 calories of milk (when I am cutting, I tend to get in about 2100 calories, so they are precious to me, and at TWO shakes a day, that's a potential 200 calories I could eat somewhere else).

So, the 37.8 g of LnF, gets very thick with water blended... sometimes I put in 9 oz and still throw in ice. Last night I used half chocolate and half cinn bun, it was awesome. I also used Strawberry LnF, 9 oz of water, and 50 calories of frozen banana (about 60 grams), which was amazing!

I always use my blender, but I could see using a protein shaker and still getting some nice consistency.