Various flavors reveiws

qwerty123456

qwerty123456

Awards
Hey guys, I'm new here and like this place. Thought I throw out a quick honest review.

----------------------------
All shakes mixed with water.

Chocolate isolate and blend 10/10- one of the best flavor systems I have ever had. A must have with every order. Flavor never gets old.

Chocolate mint isolate 8/10- very freshing taste with a hint of mint and nice to switch to this every once in awhile.

Orange isolate 9/10-taste is very clean and refreashing. I like mixing it with orange gatorade after working out.

Cinnabun isolate 7/10-a good rich flavor, but unfortunately I'm not too crazy about it. The texture is almost like drinking snot, gross i know...thats why it not my favorite. I think it has to do with the transluciet color and texture, lol. I think if it was a blend or mixed with milk it would have been more appealing to me.

Grape isolate 6/10, grape koolaid added 10/10-Flavor system isn't strong enough. You can still taste the whey in it. But after mixing in a couple grape koolaid packets it was awesome. I like using it for my pwo shake. Will probably buy it again and just toss in the kool-aid mix, because it so refreshing after an intense workout out. My second favorite for pwo after orange.

Cake batter isolate 7/10-good flavor and taste just like cake batter. Its too rich for me, drinking it every day would get old fast, much like cinnabon. But a nice one to drink every once in awhile.

Wildberry blend- just ordered some today. I hope it as good as the rest. Will addin a review when I get it.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We test everything in water. We don't let it leave here unless it taste great in water. I am on a cut so it's water only for me. The grape is a weak flavor which we are going to discontinue or improve.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Any chance u guys are considering more fruit type flavors? A good Watermelon would be niice.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have that flavoring here I think, it's just one of those things where we can make new flavors all day but where does it end? I might make a batch when no ones is looking. I'll let you know if I do.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Dood, great post. I need to purchase at least 20lbs of protein and I'm looking for some GOOD stuff. I tried TP's stuff (premium dutch chocolate MPI) and it was NOT good.

I really love chocolate so I need a great chocolate, AND it has to taste great in water because most of my shakes are in water. :)

I also like to have other flavor options and ATW seems to have quite a few good ones. Thanks for the honest review dood. I'll have to give these guys a try.

:)

qwerty123456

qwerty123456

Awards
Dood, great post. I need to purchase at least 20lbs of protein and I'm looking for some GOOD stuff. I tried TP's stuff (premium dutch chocolate MPI) and it was NOT good.

I really love chocolate so I need a great chocolate, AND it has to taste great in water because most of my shakes are in water. :)

I also like to have other flavor options and ATW seems to have quite a few good ones. Thanks for the honest review dood. I'll have to give these guys a try.

:)
Yeah, I'm a big chocolate fan too. ATW chocolate flavor rocks, you won't disappointed. And they don't charge $.75/lb on the flavor systems. ;)

qwerty123456

qwerty123456

Awards
Yuck, why would you mix with water?
Good question. I consume about 6 shakes a day and if were to mix it with milk each time that would be way too much milk sugar (lactose) in my diet. Milk also makes me hold a tad bit of water too.

qwerty123456

qwerty123456

Awards
We have that flavoring here I think, it's just one of those things where we can make new flavors all daybut where does it end? I might make a batch when no ones is looking. I'll let you know if I do.
Hmmm...maybe it will end after you release chocolate pb and maybe some sour apple??? Lol, just giving you hell Marc. :)

You guys are doing an awesome job over there. I really do apprieciate the variety of flavors you offer now and most importantly the cheap pricing on quality whey. I think you guys have the cheapest isolate out right now. I know you have TP and protien factory beat by a mile. Way to go. I love you guys. Your making me HUGE!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I hear someone say chocolate pb? sign me up for 10lbs

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HAHAH guys the Choc PB is not a problem. The problem is COST. We don't want to charge you guys double for that flavoring system. That flavoring system cost us 3x as much then the other flavors.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
oh cmon. Phooey! Just make it happen. Why would PB flavor be 3x more expensive. Sounds strange, but what do i know.

HAHAH guys the Choc PB is not a problem. The problem is COST. We don't want to charge you guys double for that flavoring system. That flavoring system cost us 3x as much then the other flavors.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Allegedly, They use special jimmy carter peanuts or something like that. :stick: Honestly, I have no idea.

qwerty123456

qwerty123456

Awards
Ok guys just updating the thread and tossing in my wildberry flavor review.

Wildbery blend with water 9/10- Very tasty. As described in other threads, it taste just like blueberry muffins. Just wanted to mention, as you probably already know by my previous reviews that I'm not a big vanilla and vanilla base flavored fan, but this is an exception. I could probably drink this one everyday, unlike the cake batter and cinnabun. Great job ATW with this new flavor.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys just updating the thread and tossing in my wildberry flavor review.

Wildbery blend with water 9/10- Very tasty. As described in other threads, it taste just like blueberry muffins. Just wanted to mention, as you probably already know by my previous reviews that I'm not a big vanilla and vanilla base flavored fan, but this is an exception. I could probably drink this one everyday, unlike the cake batter and cinnabun. Great job ATW with this new flavor.
Please Believe lol That's what im talking bout!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order last night for the following isolates:
1 x 5lbs Chocolate
1 x 5lbs Cinnabon
1 x 5lbs Cupcake Batter
1 x 5lbs Chocolate Mint

Gonna check out the recipes everyone has posted that uses ATW protein and start makin' some killer shakes and pancakes ;)

qwerty123456

qwerty123456

Awards
I placed an order last night for the following isolates:
1 x 5lbs Chocolate
1 x 5lbs Cinnabon
1 x 5lbs Cupcake Batter
1 x 5lbs Chocolate Mint

Gonna check out the recipes everyone has posted that uses ATW protein and start makin' some killer shakes and pancakes ;)
All great choices bro. Hey about them pancakes, I made some using the new wildberry flavor last night and they were GREAT. The fluffy texture and taste was just like eating a real pancake, except a little better b/c of the WB flavoring. I'm sure the cinnabon and cakebatter would make some delicious pancakes too.

Heres the recipe I used.

4 egg whites
2 scoops of WB whey
5 packets of splenda

Spray pan with pam, and heat med high and throw em on. It will cook very similar to a real pancake...it will bubble up and rise slightly meaning its time to flip. I topped it with a little cool whip. It was sooo good bro. Got to try it.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
CCbatter cupcake-2 scoops powder-enough water or milk to make a thick batter,and either 1 tbsp natty pb, if u want a pb taste, or 1 tbsp natural jam(I use a natural cherry butter)-nuke for about 1min20 sec.If u use a strawberry jam, it will come out like a fresh strawberry cupcake.