ATW Cupcake Batter Blend

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Hey thought i would try something different and go with your brand. Love the taste, but it im having a hard time getting it to mix well ive tried milk, water and a combination but i always end up with clumps and it being balled up. Anyone else experience this? There are times where i just throw a scoop in my mouth and wash it down because it beats trying to stir it and scoop the chunks out of the bottom. i do like the flavor though and want to try the cinnamon bun. Could it be the blend causing the issue or does this happen with the isolate as well?

FootBallBeast

Awards
Yeah, I got the same issue, atw stuff all tastes good, but the downside is the mixability is terrible. I don't mind though, the chunks taste good :).

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
I bought one of these handheld battery powered mixers at walgreens for $1.99. It just has a plastic Y shaped thing that spins around and since I got it I have not had a clump in my ATW. I think VitaMinder makes one too, but it might be more expensive (like 5 or 6 bucks).

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you just stir it, that will happen. If you get a shaker cup,you should be allite. You gotta shake the shakes.

qwerty123456

qwerty123456

Awards
Go to your local gnc or vitmin shoppe and get a blender bottle. This is the best shaker out there. You will have no issues. If you like smoothies like me, get the magic bullet mini blender from Macy...you won't be disappointed. A little ice, water a couple packs of splenda and atw protien it will put any smoothy king or smoothie joint to shame. ATW has the best flavor systems, don't let the mixability be a issue for you.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shaker cup is the way to go - I'm using ATW's Cupcake right now too. Like you said, anytime you stir it with a spoon, there are clumps; but like Marcus said, when shaken in a shaker cup it turns out smooth and consistent.

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
I use a blender bottle and i never have issues with mixability.