best place to buy all the whey

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
I have been intriguing by what I have been reading lately about all the whey protein. I have about a weeks worth of whey protein left. Where is the best place to buy a tub online? I usually go to dpsnutrition but they just have the statndard flavors. I wondered about the more unique flavors.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Allthewhey.com There are discounts for board members.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
why not right from their website.:icon_lol:

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
Reason I ask for another web site is because usually when you order from the company itself they are more expensive then , say, independents sites. Usually $10-20 higher than independent sites and even local stores.

This is a reason why I get my Kre Alklayn from an independent site vs the actual manufacturing because it is cheaper.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
nutraplanet.com distributes ATW.
although the selection isn't as broad.
it is a little cheaper this way and convenient if you have other items you need.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Not to steal the thread, but I would get off Kre Alk its also degrades to creatinine much faaster than CrM in the gut.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All Star your saying not to take the Kre Alk?

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Yes, because of the fact it degrades to creatinine at 25-40% faster than CrM

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
As this is true, I was just suggesting to stick with CrM as its proven over and over.

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
Not to steal the thread, but I would get off Kre Alk its also degrades to creatinine much faaster than CrM in the gut.

Can you give me more info behind this post?

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah because I love this stuff. I gained 2 inches on my arms in 3 weeks. I have been taking 3 grams day. This is the strongest I have ever felt! I never took Creatine before ever. We just received Kre-Alkalyn to test about a month ago. Stuff is amazing!!

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
No problem, I will never give out advice with out proof to back it up. Also I'm not trying to say Kre Alk is horrible, I have used it before, but I have had better results with my CrM. Except my beginning of Kre Alk was amazing.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I used it for about 4.5 weeks, after about 6 days on it, I stopped feeling anything

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just can not believe the gains I am currently getting with the Kre-Alk. It's been 3 1/2 weeks. 1st time ever taking any form of Creatine.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Thats great man, it also could be from the first time using.. but either way its good, muscles feeling softer?