Special Flavors

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
Just wondering what special flavors that All The Whey makes that you cant find on there site besides the coffee and the chocolate peanut butter is there any other ones that I do not know about or any that are in the process of being made?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Key Lime I know of, they did a bunch of samples/small run of that. They test different flavours out occassionally, Marcus probably knows the secret flavours they're got in the works.

FootBallBeast

Awards
Cup cake batter. Get the stevia version though, I got the sucralose version and the taste is kind of weak.

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
is there a choice with the stevia version on all the flavors or just the CC one cause my gf ordered the cinnamon bun blend and i ordered the isolate and the blend to me seems a little bit weaker but maybe im imagining things. And I recently tried a sample of the CC batter mixed with water and the taste was a little bit on the weak side so I proly got the sucralose version.

FootBallBeast

Awards
is there a choice with the stevia version on all the flavors or just the CC one cause my gf ordered the cinnamon bun blend and i ordered the isolate and the blend to me seems a little bit weaker but maybe im imagining things. And I recently tried a sample of the CC batter mixed with water and the taste was a little bit on the weak side so I proly got the sucralose version.
Yea, I agree. I mean it's not bad, but relative to the other flavors, it's not that good. I think peaches n cream, cinnabun, strawberry, chocolate, and banana are better. Maybe next time I'll ask for the stevia version and see how it is.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pineapple blended with some frozen mango/banana and milk is VERY close to a Pina Colada IMO. Worth picking up a lil 2 lber of it. Chocolate Orange is nice, although I would like it a bit stronger.

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
I havent tried any of there other flavors just the cinnamon bun isolate and its very good i just dont kno if the other flavors would be worth getting

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is some key lime available. I think there is also PB about 15lbs of blend and iso.

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
ehhh keylime im not really a fan of so I probably wouldnt like it to much in a protein i would like to try the peanut butter and a newer sample or 2 of the cupcake batter without buying atleast 2lbs

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Phantom, i will check I knew someone would ask that lol