Thank you Marcus for GREAT Customer Service

GaryGGiraffe

GaryGGiraffe

Awards
I just wanted to tell everyone on here my experience with ATW so far. I ordered a sample pack of WPI a while ago and for some reason the order got dropped. Some guy named Steve contacted me about it apologizing and saying he would give me a discount if I reordered. Well it turns out he was just talking about free shipping which I could already get, so I was kinda annoyed and just told him to forget it and that I didn't want to reorder.

So then about a week ago, I received the sample pack anyway and my credit card was charged even though I didn't want it. I thought I was done with ATW at this point. After trying to contact Steve for a few days with no avail, I decided to see if Marcus could help me out.

Haha he had a bit of a hard time getting to the bottom of exactly what happened but long story short, he refunded my credit card and didn't even ask me to send the sample pack back!

While I was initially dissatisfied with ATW, Marcus made sure to get the situation fixed and I am really impressed with the effort he put in, even though this other guy Steve was the one who screwed up.

After trying the sample packs, I will be getting my protein from ATW exclusively from now on, as the quality of the ingredients, the mixability, and the taste are all top of the line. The vanilla and cinnamon bun flavors were easily my favorites. Really delicious. And if you deal with Marcus, customer service is also top notch.

I just ordered 5lb of isolate and 5lb of L&F today and can't wait to try them. Thanks a bunch Marcus, you have my business for good!

finger11

Awards
bump, thanks for the call/discount/samples. i have to call up to find the order #, only the ref# was sent in the e-mail.

traxiz

Awards
I just wanted to agree with you on receiving great customer service from Marcus.

I had an issue with my last batch of cupcake batter tasting kind of weak and overall disappointing. Marcus got in contact with me and sent me a pound of cupcake batter from a different batch and it is much better.

Thanks again Marcus.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Just sent in an order for some WPB.
Hope the boss gets the note I left about you.
Big Ups sir!!!

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanx big n'
nah he doesn't get to see the orders but thanx a ton!!! It's all about the Karma!!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
well, whats his direct line? 'Cause I'm going to call him and tell him what he needs to do:take good care of you.

Edit: The people who pizz and moan have no problem saying "dammit, whares the boss's number, i wanna talk to them! Pronto! and I dont like you face mister!!"

I'm gonna demand the opposite. I demand to speak to the boss, and compliment Marcus

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Just had 2 shakes in a row of The Cinna Bun! I forgot how good that stuff is.

I think O.N. is in trouble..........

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Just had 2 shakes in a row of The Cinna Bun! I forgot how good that stuff is.

I think O.N. is in trouble..........
It took you this long to try cinnamon bun? Dude, I've been through 20lb of the stuff already :icon_lol:

And as an aside, Marcus rocks...and rolls.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
It took you this long to try cinnamon bun? Dude, I've been through 20lb of the stuff already :icon_lol:

And as an aside, Marcus rocks...and rolls.
I'd tried samples of it before, but was stocked up on O.N. vanilla and gingerbread.

I'm out of gingerbread, and getting low on vanilla, so i hit up Marc.
I think I'm going to stick with them from now on.

P.S. The fact that you've been through 20lbs of this explains why your looking so jacked these days.