Does ATW have casein & whey blend?

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
To ATW reps:

Do you guys have pure protein blend, something with 50% casein & 50% whey? I've browsed through your website, but can't seem to find any....

thanks

liquidc

Awards
Milk protein isolate would be close to that. They are out of stock though.

kram

Awards
Lean & Fit is a whey/casein blend, but I don't know the ratio. The site isn't updated yet to reflect the recent addition of casein.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Milk Protein Isolate 80% casein and 20% whey?

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LEAN AND FIT IS 50% ISO AND 50% MC. Great question!!!

GaryGGiraffe

GaryGGiraffe

Awards
Is the lean & fit currently being sold by Nutraplanet at introductory pricing the same formula? I know you guys recently changed the L&F to include micellar casein, but wasn't sure if the stuff Nutraplanet is selling was the new formula or the old formula. Does Nutraplanet's L&F have MC?

Dwayne

Awards
Are you sure? I just ordered 5 x 5lb Lean & Fit from Nutraplanet and they canceled my order when I asked them to confirm that they were sending the new version with 50/50 whey and MC blend.

Hello Dwayne. Unfortunately this version only has whey in it. I canceled
the order for you and refunded the card.
This should post in 2-5 business days. Take care friend.

Peaceful Journey

Rene

I really had my heart set on on using the Lean & Fit starting this Monday on a version of the velocity diet. I did the research, got all psyched up and thought I ordered early enough to get started. Too bad the new version of this stuff is so hard to get anywhere.

Marc, please let the powers in charge at ATW know that they are losing business by not having products in stock and ready to ship faster. I know 1 or 2 weeks isn't a terribly long time to wait for stuff but in the internet age and especially to someone that want sto get started losing weight, it feels like a lifetime.

I know you were very responsive regarding my order with ATW earlier this week and they should be appreciative of your attention to customer service. They owe it to you as a representative to have some inventory in stock so you can sell it and get it out the door quickly.

I wanted to give ATW a try and after placing 2 orders this week, one with ATW and one with Nutraplanet I am still not successful at getting enough to start a version of the Velocity Diet with the confidence of not running out.

I don't mean to bash, I just want the higher ups at ATW to know how frustrated I am and unfortunately I need to continue my research and hope to find something suitable locally so I can get started on Monday. Ugh. :sad:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I was told my lean n fit had 50% MC / 50% Whey Isolate even though it's not on the label.

Is this true?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Yes, This Is True Your Order Was Perfect :(

No doubt, I have my jug sitting right here.

Check it out:

1 scoop vanilla L and F
1/2cup hoods and 1/2 cup water
2 TEASPOON Natty PB, salted, smooth blend
10 / 11 ice cubes

Blend that up, and tell me it's not filling.

It's only 140ish calories, and 20 grams of protein.
Filling fiber and fats included.