old man update

shealym

Awards
Not sure when i posted last, so let me bring you up to date. Competed in Vegas at wpc worlds several weeks ago. Lots of problems as posted by a number of lifters. be that as it may, I had a horrid day but managed to beat my competition and repeat as world champion (let me brag that is #6). Despite the problems I had there was an area I had NO concern with at all. I am an avid user of ageforce products, but only because they work. I love their energy patch!! No matter if I am sick or just working hard this patch gives me the energy I need to keep on going. Before the patch half way thru my workout I would feel like someone cut the switch off. NO MORE, now if I muck up it is because of me not the lack of energy. Give ageforce a look all of there products are head ans shoulders above the others in my opinion.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice review. Thank you for your honest opinion!!! I to love the energy patches!!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've looked at Ageforce products. There are no dosages listed. I would like to see so unbiased and unsponsored reviews.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I've looked at Ageforce products. There are no dosages listed. I would like to see so unbiased and unsponsored reviews.
The dosages are listed. You just have to click on the formula link. Here is the energy patch ingredient panel for example-http://www.ageforce.com/supplements/10hour/10hour-formula

Also there are some unsponsored logs if you look. There is also several good unbiased logs done by respected members(jbryand's powerpatch log comes to mind).

If you have any specific questions, by all means, ask away and ill do my best fill in the blanks for ya.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Oh and btw, not only are the formulas listed- they are non propriety blends in most instances citing the specific dosages of each ingredient per patch.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Thanks for the honest review. Now we have proof from a PRO that Ageforce works!

shealym

Awards
old nan update

Some of you may think I am just pushing ageforce because. . . . The truth of the matter is that I have tried an awful lot of suppliments over the last 40 plus years and in my opinion this company is head and shoulders above the rest. It works for me when others did not! If they didnt work I would not continue to use them. Take that for what it is worth. I get a tad upset when my integrity is questioned, but then you dont know me.

The NO patch works wonders for me. I really dont notice how good it is until I miss it. The other day I was squatting and forgot the patch. It took me twice as long to recover for the next set. I was really gulping air for 30-50 seconds after the set and then had to wait several more minutes for the heart to get to a point where I could continue. With the patch i still gulp for air but that is 15-20 seconds and within 1-2 min the heart is ready to go. . .the rest of the bod isnt but the O2 systems are. I have not tried the diet,sleep, or vitamin patch, but the company speeks for itself and will eventually try them. Any patch is worth the time and expense to try.

bigwade

bigwade

Awards
I gotta agree with Mike. I have used and/or tried all sorts of things. I use certain patches while sleeping and a couple of for or during training. I feel that my rest has been better and I wake up feeling ready to train as I train at 5 am most days. I do not get the jitters form the energy patch at all.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I gotta agree with Mike. I have used and/or tried all sorts of things. I use certain patches while sleeping and a couple of for or during training. I feel that my rest has been better and I wake up feeling ready to train as I train at 5 am most days. I do not get the jitters form the energy patch at all.
I love the no jitter energy my self.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love the no jitter energy my self.
I just like the fact that I can patch up and forget about it and get all the benefits all day long.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use my patch every day. I seem to not have any problems. Nothing is down regulated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 3
35 and Older 0
35 and Older 4
35 and Older 2
Powerlifting/Strongman 0