Holiday Offer!!!!!!!!!!!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
4 Health & Fitness Gifts For The Holidays
50% Off Holiday Sale - Use Code: ABM50
Choose 1, 2, 3, Or All 4 Of Them - No Limit!
(Sale Ends Sunday Midnight December 9, 2012)
Give a gift that delivers quality of life benefits. That's just what AgeForce® transdermal time-release patch supplements do! What a great gift for a loved one, a friend, or just for you!​

Have you read the AgeForce® posts and the logs from forum members? AgeForce® patches with direct to bloodstream delivery are the real-deal!
Don't Wait! This 50% Off Holiday sale will end this coming Sunday (12/13/2012) at midnight!
50% Off Any Patch - Any Order Option*
Use Code: ABM50
*Discount applies to first order for monthly AutoShip option.
Your Friends At Phase4 Pharmaceutical
Phone: (305) 788-6604 (EST)
www.ageforce.com
Email: [email protected]

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
This is a great deal on ANY option.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The promo is Very nice. I love this. BTW, who has seen the new upgrades to the fat burning patch and testo 100? OMFG. Some amazing updates.
Just when I thought it was already a awesome two products and now with the new upgrades damn. I am all over this.

For the testo 100

• Furostanolic Saponins from Fenugreek 3mg – This ingredient helps one’s system to release a luteinizing hormone that in turn stimulates the testicles to elevate testosterone production levels. And, at the same time it prevents your body from any “rebound” effect when it recognizes higher testosterone production. So it provides an awesome dual benefit result!
  • Forskolin from Coleus Forskohlii 3mg – Increases testosterone production, especially in overweight or obese men.
and for the fat burner

• Iodotyrosine Deiodinase 1mg -is a flavoprotein that is critical to the control of the body’s metabolic rate, which regulates how quickly one’s body burns calories.
  • Potassium Iodide 1mg -is a naturally occurring salt form of iodide that absorbs water naturally and readily. It has multiple functions: It protects the thyroid gland from radiation and helps to reduce mucus secretions in the respiratory tract.
  • L-Tyrosine 5mg -curbs appetite and increases alertness and mental focus. It is an amino acid that is used by all cells to synthesize proteins and to synthesize thyroid hormones. It also plays an important part in health cell growth and maintenance.
  • Selenium 2mg -in small amounts is necessary for healthy cellular function. It is an important antioxidant enzyme that prevents damage from free radicals and tends to increase the effectiveness of other antioxidants.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I will be taking advantage of this!
If you like the results let people know. We need more people singing the praises of Ageforce.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love this offer. Man every one should be stocking up for the holidays.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Anyone going to be getting on the transdermal train in the new year?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been using transdermal for a while now. Love it. I am on the amino patches and power patches.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The one thing I love about transdermal is the absorption. I like the age force line because its easy to take.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The one thing I love about transdermal is the absorption. I like the age fore line because its easy to take.
It is sad that you cannot even spell your company's name :(

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
data4

data4

Awards
Anyone going to be getting on the transdermal train in the new year?
I am using the HGH patches and loving them. I will certainly continue to use transdermals. I want to try the B vitamin and Melatonin patch next.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I am using the HGH patches and loving them. I will certainly continue to use transdermals. I want to try the B vitamin and Melatonin patch next.
Using the B vitamin patch & Melatonin right now. The Melatonin really helps relax my body before bed. I use the B vit patch twice aday.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Supplements 32
Supplements 190
Supplements 6
musclemaker Company Promotions 2