My Vitamin B & Melatonin patch quick review
- 11-26-2012, 10:36 AM
My Vitamin B & Melatonin patch quick review
So, I am one of the new reps for Ageforce. I am posting this up to share my experiance with Ageforces B Vitamin & Melatonin patches. I am rep but most importantly I am a fan, a believer, and customer. Ageforce makes what I believe is the way time release supps should be delievered and the perfect supps for the " on the go lifter." and just for the modern working person who wants a healthy lifestyle.
With so many B complex vitamin supplements for you to choose from, why should you choose our patches? We’ve tested over one hundred B complex supplement brands. And most of them contained good B complex formulas, but none of them contained all 3 of the most advanced, effective, and more expensive forms of vitamins B-12, B6, and B9! And with the exception of injectable B vitamins, (more about that below) they were all “oral” supplements, which is not the most efficient way to get B complex vitamins into one’s system.
Vitamin B Patch
What is the best way to take a B complex vitamin supplement? There’s a very good reason why medical and dietary professionals recommend B vitamin injections. Professionals know that the powerful acids in the digestive system tend to degrade or destroy a large percentage of the dosage levels of B complex vitamins taken orally, as opposed to injections that introduce the full B complex doses directly into the bloodstream immediately. Our patches also deliver the full B complex doses directly to the bloodstream, but our B complex time-release patches do so over 8-hours! That sustained time-release allows one’s system to fully metabolize all of the B complex vitamin nutrients efficiently and completely.
Our AgeForce® B complex patch formula contains the most advanced and effective forms of B-12, B6 and B9! No other supplement company can make that claim for their B complex supplements! Here are the B vitamins in our patch. The advanced forms of the B-12, B6 and B9 vitamins are listed in bold blue text. Please use this link for more information about our B complex patch formula.
- B1 (Thiamine)
- B2 (Riboflavin)
- B3 (Niacin)
- B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- B6 (Pyridoxalphosphate P5P)
- B7 (Biotin)
- B9 (Folic Acid as Methylfolate)
- B12 (Hydroxy Cobalamin)
Are you getting enough B complex vitamins? It’s better to be safe than sorry. All B vitamins must be replenished regularly because they are water-soluble, and any excess is secreted in the urine. (So if your urine becomes a bright green don’t worry as your body is simply getting rid of excess B complex vitamins) What you don’t want to do is take a chance that you are not getting enough B complex vitamins in your diet, as there are very serious health issues associated with B complex vitamin deficiencies, such as: brain and nervous system conditions, anemia, paresthesias, depression and memory impairment.
B complex supplementation is important for so many reasons.
- Support normal functioning of the brain and nervous system
- May reduce symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Maintain healthy skin, hair, and muscle tone
- Strengthen immune system functions
- Proper metabolism of all cells in our bodies
- DNA synthesis and regulation
- Regulation of fatty acid synthesis and energy production
- Stimulation of the body’s TH1 suppressor T-Cells
- Protect against brain atrophy and impaired cognitive functions associated with Alzheimer’s disease
I do alot of powerlifting and put alot of stress on my CNS. I like this patch for the support and buffering effect it has on the nervous system, and the immune system boost it gives. for those who want a more right now effect then the B vitamins give a nice natural energy feel. It is not a WOW gotta go do things now feel it is a I can get up right now if I wanted. Mix this with the 10 hour energy patch for a cleen all day energy.
Melatonin with GABA patchWe know of no other Melatonin supplement that combines GABA (as gamma-Aminobutyric acid) with melatonin. Melatonin, typically synthesized from a compound in the body called Serotonin, is the hormone that helps regulate sleep. GABA, synthesized of amino acid glutamine and glucose, occurs naturally in the brain and is well proven in hundreds of clinical trials and scientific peer-reviews to have an overall relaxing and calming effect. The relaxing and calming affects of GABA work together with melatonin to assure you of quality sleep and so much more! In fact, we believe Melatonin is one of the single most important dietary supplements!
Other benefits include:
- Sleep disorders
- Jet lag
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Insomnia in older adults
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Gallbladder stones
- Mood disorders
In a comparison between the AgeForce® Melatonin patch with GABA and any other oral melatonin supplement, we find that with the average oral supplement, less than 25% of the original melatonin dosage survives the digestive process, and that there is a 4 to 6-hour delay before the surviving oral dosage enters the bloodstream to deliver any benefit! Now let’s compare delivery of oral melatonin supplements to our direct to bloodstream time-release transdermal patches:
Oral Melatonin Supplements:
Any “oral” melatonin supplement must be first be digested before it can begin to deliver any benefit. After swallowing a 3-5mg Melatonin supplement in capsule, pill, or powdered drink-mix, extremely powerful digestive acids immediately begin to degrade and diminish the original melatonin dosage. After 2 to 4-hours in the stomach, and the relentless barrage of digestive acid, any surviving Melatonin leaves the stomach and enters the small intestine, from where it is slowly absorbed into the bloodstream over the course of several more hours.
The AgeForce® Melatonin Patch – Instant delivery:
Within seconds of applying the AgeForce® time-release transdermal patch, the 5mg of Melatonin and the 4mg of GABA begins to enter the bloodstream, and the time-release patch continues to release the formula dosage over the next 6-hours. This allows your system to metabolize the dosage efficiently. That means when our dosage has almost completely entered your system, an oral dosage may be just beginning to be metabolized in your body--and still has hours left to go. The AgeForce patch assures the formula dosage is assimilated well before waking, so you wake up from a restful quality sleep with energy and clarity!
These are the science-based facts!
Now you can make your own informed decision about our new AgeForce® Melatonin patch with GABA versus oral melatonin supplements. Oral or patch--it's your decision. We’re proud of the advances we've made in the science of transdermal medical patches and in the formulation of melatonin supplements with GABA.
Benefits Of Melatonin Supplementation:
Many people think of melatonin supplementation as just helping them achieve a more restful quality sleep. While that is certainly true, melatonin supplements also yield many other important benefits that are supported by countless studies and clinical trials. What follows is a short recap of those benefits:
- Sleep Disorders –Melatonin acts as a mild hypnotic and in most cases an individual will fall asleep 30-90 minutes earlier than without the supplement. It is the standard treatment for “Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome”, it minimizes the effects of jet lag, helps people working night shifts adjust to daylight sleep cycles, and is a recommended treatment for insomnia.
- Headaches (Migraines/Cluster) - Several clinical studies indicate that melatonin effectively prevents migraines and cluster headaches.
- Alzheimer’s Disease - Several clinical trials are now underway to determine if Melatonin will help slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease as laboratory tests with mice have shown is possible.
- Cancer – Clinical test involving over 500 cancer patients using melatonin found a reduced incidence of death. Another clinical trial is due to be completed this year (2012).
- Anti-Oxidant - Melatonin is a powerful anti-oxidant and suppressant of tumor development. As melatonin is typically produced in the night time hours, individuals who work at night generally have lower levels of this hormone, and may be more likely to develop cancer. Supplemental melatonin can alleviate such conditions.
- Obesity - It has been shown that melatonin participates in energy metabolism and body weight control in small animals and that melatonin supplementation reduces body weight and abdominal fat in experimental animals--without requiring them to eat less and be more physically active. Future studies will determine if similar results are achievable in human obesity.
- Anti-Aging - Some studies have shown that melatonin plays a crucial part in the aging process and that it may act as an anti-aging agent when taken by older adults. Research in this area continues to evolve.
And More! Additional research shows that melatonin may play significant roles in helping with drug addition, Attention Deficit
Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), gallbladder stones, and mood disorders.
I take one of these bad boys as directed, one patch 30-45 mins before bed. I use these really for the sleep and relaxation, but I really am noticing my overall mood is better with these than with just a regular nights sleep.
Overall I am liking the combo of the B vitamin & Melatonin patches. They are a great everyday supp that you just can not go wrong with. I usually use two B vitamin patches one at night with the Melatonin patch and one at 8 am. Again I AM A REP for ageforce, but do not let that color your view on my review because above all I am a lifter. I will NEVER steer a fellow lifter or someone who wants to get into the life toward something I myself would not use or have used."I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me
- 12-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Nice review! I really like the idea of the B-Vitamin patch. That is on my list to try next. Im curious to see how it compares to a traditional pill form.
12-01-2012, 11:32 PM
01-02-2013, 01:04 PM
01-02-2013, 07:23 PM
01-03-2013, 08:30 PM
Thank you for the review. I love the B complex. 2 of my students swear by it.
Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
Similar Forum Threads
- By justinc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-30-2009, 02:51 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2006, 02:31 PM
- By natedogg in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-17-2006, 10:14 PM