FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coming within the month!!!

Our new Q10 & Omega-3 patches deliver 37.5mg of a very special blend of Omega-3 and 37.5mg of ubiquinol COq10. But again, that is not the whole story: Q10 and Omega-3 both are degraded big-time by the digestive acids in the stomach. With these to supplements, the transdermal versus oral factor is 85. So you have to multiply the patch dosage by 85 to arrive at the oral equivalent. Bottom line, each of these new patches deliver the equivalent of 3,188mg of Q10 and 3,188mg of Omega-3.

This will be a bit easier on the wallet than some of the patches out right now. Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would also like to know if there would be any interest in a promotional offer for this patch soon. Newsletter subscribers and previous customers will get an exclusive offer eventually, as they do with all the patches. What about us AM peeps?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if anybody is considering buying this new patch, contact one of us reps first and we will be able to help you on the price.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Got me some of this on the way. I cant wait. Finally. The reason I really need this is the omega fish oils pills give me indigestion and heartburn, no matter which brand I use and sometimes the coq10 bothers me to. These are perfect for me, and if they work, I will def autoship these..Thanks guys for bringing these out..SJ

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got me some of this on the way. I cant wait. Finally. The reason I really need this is the omega fish oils pills give me indigestion and heartburn, no matter which brand I use and sometimes the coq10 bothers me to. These are perfect for me, and if they work, I will def autoship these..Thanks guys for bringing these out..SJ
Let us know how they work for you. :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
definitely an intriguing product. The bad part is you cannot "feel" the effects of either compound so it would be difficult to evaluate the effectiveness.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweeeeet! Sounds awesome

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Started the CoQ10 and Fish oil patches today. Applied one when I got out of the shower. Its one a day so you cant beat that. I will post more over the next couple days..SJ

BTW, applied to the foot just like I used to apply the HGH patches

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Started the CoQ10 and Fish oil patches today. Applied one when I got out of the shower. Its one a day so you cant beat that. I will post more over the next couple days..SJ

BTW, applied to the foot just like I used to apply the HGH patches
Right on SJ! Ill be looking forward to your feedback on these as I know it is always very thorough and detailed.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Right on SJ! Ill be looking forward to your feedback on these as I know it is always very thorough and detailed.
Thanks bro. I am f-in out of commision again, broke bone and tore ligaments grappling at MMA. So once again I am in recover/rehab mode. If any reps want to help me out, I am interested in running the HGH patches for the next few months to help with recovery. Right now I am takin UsPlabs Supercissus, and the coq10/fish oil patches..

SJ

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sucks man!
I think the Powerpatch is still BOGO, check the promo section.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I am f-in out of commision again, broke bone and tore ligaments grappling at MMA. So once again I am in recover/rehab mode. If any reps want to help me out, I am interested in running the HGH patches for the next few months to help with recovery. Right now I am takin UsPlabs Supercissus, and the coq10/fish oil patches..

SJ
Damn SJ, hurt again! I swear me and you are almost always in a similiar situation- I too am in a bit of a recovery mode after an injury to my hand/wrist at work. Been out of commission for a few weeks now and starting to get stir crazy. I haven't been training at all so I think I'm gonna start up some cardio and what not tomorrow and try and start easing my way back in. Sux being hurt.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Damn SJ, hurt again! I swear me and you are almost always in a similiar situation- I too am in a bit of a recovery mode after an injury to my hand/wrist at work. Been out of commission for a few weeks now and starting to get stir crazy. I haven't been training at all so I think I'm gonna start up some cardio and what not tomorrow and try and start easing my way back in. Sux being hurt.
Yah man, I have been out of training this past year more then training..SJ

SUX bigtime

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bummer. That sucks. I know how it is.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Three days on the pacth and no heartburn. Awesome for me. Will have to stock up on these for a while..SJ

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excellent . Great feed back