New log comming

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be starting a new log shortly and my reviews to come.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, I will be logging the creatine beta alanine patch, as well as the pre-workout patch. Really what I'm going to be doing is comparing it to oral products. I will be comparing the timing, as well as how well it works. Obviously if the product works then I will be really looking at the timing of the product. I'm going to start with 45 minutes pre-workout for a week that I'll do 30 minutes the next week then 25 minutes the week after and the last week I will do 15 minutes and then my second month I will pick the best time I feel to put it on.

Now, my last patch I will be blogging is the power patch. I have tried many HGH oral supplements as well as peptides. GHRP 6 and MGF and ghrp2.

My goal is to use the power patch for the first month as directed the second month I'm going to double up then the third month I'm going to try to triple up and see how that goes and patch it up for 6 months.
This is a long-term log as far as the power patch goes so the first couple month if I don't feel anything there that is the only reason why is because it is again a long-term six months log.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Waiting for the whole kit and caboodle. Hopefully soon. I need to get as jacked by June 29 because I have a video shoot of some sort and if they like me I will be hired again at 75 dollars a hour six hour minim. This is awesome. Hard work pays off.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waiting for the whole kit and caboodle. Hopefully soon. I need to get as jacked by June 29 because I have a video shoot of some sort and if they like me I will be hired again at 75 dollars a hour six hour minim. This is awesome. Hard work pays off.
Are you running this WITH the Prus stack? Why log so many products at the same time? You have no way of knowing what is effective.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you read my thread I discussed the benefits of creatine, beta alanine, no. The main thing I want to discuss on this thread is timing not so much the quality of product. I already know what creatine etc does therefore I'm not really trying to prove or disprove it works or doesn't work we already know it works. I'm here to discuss timing

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you would understand I have not used recycle or Depol I have used creatine i have used arginine I have used CoQ10 I have used beta alanine etc.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look at the group that's logging all the products from the company, that's four to five products there for you to telling me that I'm blogging to many products is not a fair statement.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at the group that's logging all the products from the company, that's four to five products there for you to telling me that I'm blogging to many products is not a fair statement.
Sorry, but I disagree. When I run a log with multiple products it is for me . . . NOT sponsored. If I am doing a sponsored log I want to give an accurate assessment of the product, therefore I run it solo other than staples. Sure you have used creatine, beta alanine, and such but this is also a new product to you: AgeForce patch.

It is not personal, it is how I feel for all logs. I've seen people with 3+ logs for various products and I typically do not follow or unsub once I see too much going on.

Good Luck with the prus stack and agephorce supps/logs

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your logic doesn't make sense. You're telling me that I've never experienced creatine, beta Alanine and no before? I have not use recycle or d pol before. Big difference.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your logic doesn't make sense. You're telling me that I've never experienced creatine, beta Alanine and no before? I have not use recycle or d pol before. Big difference.
You have not USED the PowerPatch . . . therefore it is a new product. I am completely logical.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have two months worth when they where not a rep for this board.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm still waiting for my package to come. I've been eating meat like crazy a lot of fats, a lot of proteins with little bit of carbs in my drinks. I didn't realize a gyro only has like 15 grams of protein for 3 oz of if. Very lame. Taste good as heck though.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still no products yet.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image-305678541.jpg

Mmmm beef ribs

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry, but I disagree. When I run a log with multiple products it is for me . . . NOT sponsored. If I am doing a sponsored log I want to give an accurate assessment of the product, therefore I run it solo other than staples. Sure you have used creatine, beta alanine, and such but this is also a new product to you: AgeForce patch.

It is not personal, it is how I feel for all logs. I've seen people with 3+ logs for various products and I typically do not follow or unsub once I see too much going on.

Good Luck with the prus stack and agephorce supps/logs
I understand where you're coming from. ^

Guess since you're getting 2 test boosters it shouldn't matter much....

Staples I can see yes, but I guess since you're getting two test boosters the pre work out patch would not make much a difference with the Purus test boosters or the sleeping patch; So guess we are cool there.....

Also the Purus stack used in conjunction with one another because most of those products are made to be stacked and work well together. Possible the only 2 that could be separated (timing wise) would be Fat Smack and Muscle Marinade.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome leg workout. Still no supps.
4 sets of squats static squats 6 reps
4 sets of lunges elevated. 6 reps
4 sets of box jumps 6 reps

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image-3075766859.jpg

image-3305048086.jpg

image-1394976160.jpg

Still no products but 40 grams of chicken

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No product yet but this is my workout for today.

I just got done working out. Had a very awesome bicep and tricep workout.

Warmup with bicep Pull ups 3 sets 25 reps
4 sets of 12lb bicep pull ups at 8 reps
3 sets cable curls 6 reps
Inclined bicep curls 20lbs 3 sets 6 reps
Now my arms getting pumped
25 tricep pushups 3 sets
3 sets of cable pull downs 6 reps
Now I'm feeling my whole arm being pumped.
3 sets cable kick back 6 reps
Awesome workout for me.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome day today. Back day. Amazing pumps and strength. I took the patch as directed 4-8 hours pre for no and 1 hour before for the creatine patch.
25x4 3lbdumbell got easier.
Weighted 20lb wide grip pullups 6 reps 4 sets.
Cable rows 3 sets 6 reps
Upright cable rows 3 sets 6 reps
lat pull down on cable 3 sets 6 reps.
I am feeling great today.

mmmmmm BBQ for lunch and we just got done eating 4 beef patty's .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image-1901887960.jpg

Creatine and pre

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just about to work out. Took my patches as directed. Shoulders today. Man do I feel pumped. My arm feels like its getting nutrients seeping threw my skin. Crazyness.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am excited for the fat loss patch I am saving up for it right now. Want to use it 30 days before my contest. I am looking in to a contest comming up in 3 months so I am getting ready as we speak.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mad crazy workout. Great pumps and great endurance. So far the patches are doing what they claim.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image-1119345585.jpg

Awesome bi and tri workout. Numbers to come.

Placed them on separate forearm this time.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Those patches probably make for a good conversation starter to say the least ;)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually they do. I just direct them to the site. Usually people at the gym or my martial arts studio.
Awesome leg day today.
Dumbell static lunges 3 sets 8 reps.
Static squats on machine.
Leg extensions 3 sets 6 reps
Jump squats. 3 sets 6 reps 20lbs each hand.
Kick backs cable. 3 sets 8 reps.

Patches are doing what any preworkout should do. I wish they had a stim based patch then it would complete my patch program.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Actually they do. I just direct them to the site. Usually people at the gym or my martial arts studio.
Awesome leg day today.
Dumbell static lunges 3 sets 8 reps.
Static squats on machine.
Leg extensions 3 sets 6 reps
Jump squats. 3 sets 6 reps 20lbs each hand.
Kick backs cable. 3 sets 8 reps.

Patches are doing what any preworkout should do. I wish they had a stim based patch then it would complete my patch program.
Yeah, I took a look at the site and the products seem to be nice and innovative.

Best of luck with your log success and everything.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image-2251704156.jpg

Mmmmm 3 sticks for 15 grams a stick.

image-4093270258.jpg

Pre workout before tomorrow morning. Shoulder.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Killer Ab chest workout . Great pumps and great energy.
So far sleep is great. Deep sleep on the night of the hgh patches.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
When i was using the hgh patches i was putting them on my abs and feet. Right now i am using the fish oil and coq10 patch on my foot..sj

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love my workouts. Started to muscle sim again.
Awesome shoulder workout yesterday and killer bicep and tri today.

image-1295369828.jpg

Half pound of buffalo chicken at 40 grams of protein

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Follows by pasta and potato egg plate.

image-1930381562.jpg

Pumps are great and energy is there. Patches are great.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My legs are dead. Used a 14 day trial at a different gym. Took me about 1.2 hours to finish. I have a video too.
Static squats with 4 second count. Lunges on box , stiff deads, leg curls, calve rises .

Strength is there. Energy was up. I am feeling strong. The patches are awesome. Love the connivence. Trying the patch 30 min before today.

Deep sleeps are awesome.​

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image-3662131837.jpg

image-3951137861.jpg

image-1363792898.jpg

Killer Ab chest workout today

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weighted ab twist.
Leg lifts with weights
Reverse hyper extension with the weights
All in the rep range of 10 to 12 with three sets each

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image-944579443.jpg

Mmmmm shrugs

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image-3101530644.jpg

Creatine patch with my EMS pads for muscle stimulation

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image-2327544472.jpg

Feel the squeeze!!!!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image-2843555402.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmm. Killing it .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can tell which patches the pre-workout Patch and which patch is the beta patch because every time for the beta alanine patch on that area itches.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Killer leg workout yesterday. Killer ab and chest workout today.

I get killer deep sleep from the power patch. I can fell the strength and endurance from the other patches. I feel awesome.
Squats same as last week but 2.5lbs increase on the smith machine.
Lunges increased too.
Today abs and chest. My rest times are still low compared to before when not on product. I feel awesome.
Abs are looking great.
Every thing is positive so far. Amazing pumps so I know the patches are doing what I normally feel from a oral preworkout. I like it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am eating very clean. Meats proteins, fats, not as much carbs and its going great. Sleep is great. strength is up elbows feels great. I had elbow issues before and don't seem to feel it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been eating like crazy. Awesome so far. Loving the 3 products. I can honestly say I like the results I am getting.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Loving the patches . Crazy dreams from the hgh patches and awesome pumps from the other patch just like creatine and ba should be. So I know it's absorbing. Will be going Back on the testo 100 path that has been updated.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loving the patches . Crazy dreams awesome pumps just like creatine and ba should be. So I know it's absorbing. Will be going Back on the testo 100 path that has been updated.

WTF!?!?!?!? I have never heard of nor experienced crazy dreams from creatine OR beta alanine! Nor should these affect pump. Is this placebo effect? Or are you unfamiliar with the physiological effects of creatine & beta alanine? Creatine should influence muscle fullness and strength while beta alanine will affect muscle endurance.

I might expect the dreams from the hgh patch but definitely not from creatine or beta alanine. Do you know what to look for/experience with different supplements?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was from the hgh path duh. Of course creatine won't do that.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was from the hgh path duh. Of course creatine won't do that.
Loving the patches . Crazy dreams awesome pumps just like creatine and ba should be. So I know it's absorbing. Will be going Back on the testo 100 path that has been updated.
Hey, just quoting what YOU wrote. It is difficul to keep track of your observations if you are running Prus s-pol & recycle, along with the hgh patch AND creatine/BA patch.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Video to come. Just waiting for YouTube to upload it.