FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently the most popular patches from Ageforce are:
DHEA/Pregnenolone patch (Ageforce's newest patch)
Testo/100 patch
Creatine/BA patch

The DHEA/Preg patch is made for both men and women, and the Creatine/BA patch can be used by females as well.
The Testo/100 patch has been getting a lot of positive reviews lately from it's gyno reducing affects! It is mainly a test booster but the AI properties of it are simply amazing! Users have reported the patch to be as close as you can get to a PH without the sides of a PH. Extreme vascularity, aggression, body recomp, strength increases, gyno reduction, etc etc etc....

I personally feel the Testo and DHEA patches stacked together would make for a nice natural run. Either that or double up on the DHEA patches for a more intense run, and then use the Testo patches as a form of PCT. With summer coming up everyone wants to look better, and the reviews speak for themselves.

I smell a sale coming on... ;)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm...already autoshipping the dhea patch...theweightloss patch looks pretty sweet

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump.
Keep your eyes open next week guys.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Open!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite patch has got to be the HGH patch. Recently, the testo patch has been amazing for me so I'm gonna have to order some more of this patch on my next rep order ;)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite patch has got to be the HGH patch. Recently, the testo patch has been amazing for me so I'm gonna have to order some more of this patch on my next rep order ;)

Still waiting for the HGH BOGO

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excellent.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Quick question guys.
Can you cut the HGH patches in half? Say use 1/2 patch every 2 or 3 days.
Would this create a problem with delivery?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question guys.
Can you cut the HGH patches in half? Say use 1/2 patch every 2 or 3 days.
Would this create a problem with delivery?
Hmm. I guess you could but it's dosed in a way so that you get a lot of exogenous hgh at once then give the body time to bounce back. (In theory anyway). If you so go through with it though please let us know your results.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. I guess you could but it's dosed in a way so that you get a lot of exogenous hgh at once then give the body time to bounce back. (In theory anyway). If you so go through with it though please let us know your results.
I see, so the idea is to give pituitary time to recover it's abilities to produce GH. Interesting that some of the the greatest injectable HGH results seem to be smaller doses twice a day, but perhaps that was with people hardly producing any internal GH from pituitary anyway.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see, so the idea is to give pituitary time to recover it's abilities to produce GH. Interesting that some of the the greatest injectable HGH results seem to be smaller doses twice a day, but perhaps that was with people hardly producing any internal GH from pituitary anyway.
Yea. The guys in hgh everyday aren't getting much endogenous hgh I'd think.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Yea. The guys in hgh everyday aren't getting much endogenous hgh I'd think.
Yep, before jumping to conclusions on any of these tests, one has to know who they are working with (say 75 year olds with totally calcified pituitaries), and if possible how the tests were run.