New weightloss patch

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any info on what's going to be in this bad boy? And how does it work with the powerpatches? The email says Tyr- somatostatin, so I'm not sure if this is a replacement for your hgh patches or a product all it's own.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be a product all in it's own, not replacing the powerpatch according to Steve. I will do some more digging, I had an email somewhere....

StupidThyroid

Awards
Real interested in this. have dropped 40lbs, but still a good 60 to go. My diet and workouts are up to par, but any edge I can get, I'll welcome ;)

Was looking at these and the hgh extrastrength (dont think i am ready for the powerpatch as I wouldn't consider myself an athlete just yet! :p )

Let us know! I know it'll not be an immediate thing, but if the research is there. I am definitely down to try for at least 6 months.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Real interested in this. have dropped 40lbs, but still a good 60 to go. My diet and workouts are up to par, but any edge I can get, I'll welcome ;)

Was looking at these and the hgh extrastrength (dont think i am ready for the powerpatch as I wouldn't consider myself an athlete just yet! :p )

Let us know! I know it'll not be an immediate thing, but if the research is there. I am definitely down to try for at least 6 months.
I'll look up what I can on the new weightloss patch but as far as going with the hgh extra strength over the power patch id say go with the power patch. The extra strength patch basically stimulates your body to produce it's own hgh. Many say it is not effective. The power patch has real hgh in it so you don't have to worry about responding to the product.

StupidThyroid

Awards
I'll look up what I can on the new weightloss patch but as far as going with the hgh extra strength over the power patch id say go with the power patch. The extra strength patch basically stimulates your body to produce it's own hgh. Many say it is not effective. The power patch has real hgh in it so you don't have to worry about responding to the product.
Matt I actually was doing some digging today and came to that same conclusion.

I workout 3 day splits and cardio on off days (1 day a week) So I am hoping that is warrant enough to see some benefits. Just to be thorough I am using a TKD diet and am down 40lbs over 8months. This is not taking into account muscle gains, which have been excellent as well.

Main goal is to lose bodyfat, however I definitely don't mind adding more muscle in the process. 6'0 260lbs 32yrs old for reference.
I may give it a go, I have tried some HGH boosters in the past, get some great sleep after a month or so, I should have kept with it.

My only concern in taking actual HGH is that say I go off the patches, will my own HGH levels be able to recover (obviously taking into account HGH levels decrease as we age) - Basically I don't want to hit my goals, come off in a year and leave my body a mess.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
<br>
<br>
Matt I actually was doing some digging today and came to that same conclusion.<br>
<br>
I workout 3 day splits and cardio on off days (1 day a week) So I am hoping that is warrant enough to see some benefits. Just to be thorough I am using a TKD diet and am down 40lbs over 8months. This is not taking into account muscle gains, which have been excellent as well.<br>
<br>
Main goal is to lose bodyfat, however I definitely don't mind adding more muscle in the process. 6'0 260lbs 32yrs old for reference.<br>

I may give it a go, I have tried some HGH boosters in the past, get some great sleep after a month or so, I should have kept with it.<br>
<br>
My only concern in taking actual HGH is that say I go off the patches, will my own HGH levels be able to recover (obviously taking into account HGH levels decrease as we age) - Basically I don't want to hit my goals, come off in a year and leave my body a mess.
With the 1 on 4 day off dosing that the patches are dosed at I don't see it being suppressive on the bodies normal output. With that said there is no research on how suppressive exogenous hgh.

I am currently using the melatonin patch and so is a buddy of mine who has been a sleep walker for over 15 years. He said he has gotten great sleep on it. Just a couple days and he said he has noticed better energy and his workouts have been quite impressive this week as he has set new prs. Just saying sleep is vital. The hgh patch I have used as well and I notice that the dreams on it are life like. I really wish I could use it every night because its just insane how good the dreams are and how refreshed you feel upon rising.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your own GH levels will be just fine.
Your body's HGH is suppressed for maybe a max of 12 hours after administering exogenous HGH. Let's say you placed the patch on before bed. The exogenous HGH being delivered from the patch is mimicking your body's natural rhythm, so basically, while your own not-so-efficient HGH is suppressed, the exo HGH is being time released into your blood stream for a time period of 12 hours.
Lets say your own GH is suppressed from the minute the last bit of HGH enters your bloodstream up to the next 12 hours. Not too big of a deal. First of all, the suppression is very mild, and secondly, your body's HGH levels are pretty low during the day anyways.
I have actually felt a well-being and energy increase during the day from taking at night, leading me to believe there is virtually no suppression.

With some quick google searching you will also find that HGH will aide in cutting extra bodyfat too. Win/win for you my friend.

StupidThyroid

Awards
Thank you both for the quick replies. All makes sense, and put some worries to ease. Yes I Understand that the HGH will help with both fat loss and muscle growth.

I sleep well usually, I just enjoyed the deepness of sleep and dreams the Blue Growth was giving me.

Anyhow..

So it seems the powerpatch is great for both muscle growth / fat loss, which makes me wonder what will go in the weight loss patch, I see a mention of tyr-somatostatin, a google turns up all sorts of stuff, mostly from biochem books etc it seems. Will be interested on the write-up for this.

So I think I'll try out the powerpatch and see how it goes.

Thanks again.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
It is very interesting to say the least! Looking forward to trying it. I will have it in a log.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I'm concidering buying the weightloss patch for a 6 months supply and using it at double levels for 3 months. Six days a week, skipping only a once a week carb refeed day.

I'll use it in combination with strong testostrone boosters and a couple of recovery supps.

After that some leaning steriods for 8 weeks -- Andro-series stuff.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm concidering buying the weightloss patch for a 6 months supply and using it at double levels for 3 months. Six days a week, skipping only a once a week carb refeed day.
I believe there is going to be some sort of sale for these. Talk to a rep before you purchase.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'll use it in combination with strong testostrone boosters and a couple of recovery supps.

After that some leaning steriods for 8 weeks -- Andro-series stuff.
Yup we are having a sale!

http://www.ageforce.com/ppc2for1#

2 for 1 for Melatonin, Vitamin b-12 and The weightloss patch!
Great deal. Don't miss it bro!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sides ?

Mattrag,

Any sides with the weight loss patch ? These 3 are what I am interested in. Thanks.

1 - water retention
2 - does it make you sweat profusely during exercise ?
3 - does continuous dosing keep your body temperature up ?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mattrag,

Any sides with the weight loss patch ? These 3 are what I am interested in. Thanks.

1 - water retention
2 - does it make you sweat profusely during exercise ?
3 - does continuous dosing keep your body temperature up ?
I've heard the head of AgeForce say that this basically upregulates fat storage use. You most likely will not experience any of the above cept perhaps the increase in body temp (at most). But I personally cannot comment. We are starting some logs here VERY soon so we should see if any of these side effects show up. I have never used the patch yet. I do have some (For spring > Summer cut)

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
interested in these powerpatches. will it help me gain some height ? lol I'm 21 5'11 wanna break 6 foot! if not what is this used for? is it similar to other supplements that help increase hgh durin sleep?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard the head of AgeForce say that this basically upregulates fat storage use. You most likely will not experience any of the above cept perhaps the increase in body temp (at most). But I personally cannot comment. We are starting some logs here VERY soon so we should see if any of these side effects show up. I have never used the patch yet. I do have some (For spring > Summer cut)
With the sale going in, I wanted to make sure I take advantage. Thank you for your reply. I may just take a chance.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interested in these powerpatches. will it help me gain some height ? lol I'm 21 5'11 wanna break 6 foot! if not what is this used for? is it similar to other supplements that help increase hgh durin sleep?
Hehe, that would be amazing, but I really doubt that can actually happen with only the small amounts of HGH in the power patch. And you would have to take doses even higher than most pro bodybuilders because I dont see them getting any taller... and they use a lot of HGH hehe. Might want to do some research into how to do that with real injectable HGH then we can see if the patch will fit your needs ;)

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered the 90 day weight-loss BOGO patches. I'll likely begin in another week and will stack with forskolin and Erase at the beginning and will use an IF type diet where I don't eat for about 14 hours out of the day and do fasted cardio with just some Leucine.

I'll do that for at least 5 weeks, and maybe 6 weeks, at 6 patches per week, than I may add some moderate leaning steriods and go to 4 or 5 patches per week. Should get some decent results. I will likely use AndroDrive with some bulk 11-Oxo as they don't have AndroLean out yet. Second phase will be 8 weeks.

I believe there should be 72 patches (12 per month) in this BOGO so I should be able to use it heavily for 13 weeks.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just ordered the 90 day weight-loss BOGO patches. I'll likely begin in another week and will stack with forskolin and Erase at the beginning and will use an IF type diet where I don't eat for about 14 hours out of the day and do fasted cardio with just some Leucine.

I'll do that for at least 5 weeks, and maybe 6 weeks, at 6 patches per week, than I may add some moderate leaning steriods and go to 4 or 5 patches per week. Should get some decent results. I will likely use AndroDrive with some bulk 11-Oxo as they don't have AndroLean out yet. Second phase will be 8 weeks.
Nice, please tell me this will be logged here for all of us to see :)

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Nice, please tell me this will be logged here for all of us to see :)
Yeah, I'll put together some type of log, but for the first 6 weeks it will be a weekly sum up as I'm just going for scale weight loss and to keep muscle loss low. The last 8 weeks should be an actual log as I will go for a strong recomp with slightly more emphasis on fat loss than muscle gain. Calories will be very low first 6 weeks, than only 300 below maintenance levels for last 8 weeks.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
mattrag,

I ordered on Saturday and there's no ship notice yet. Do they inform on shipping? Just like to know what's up with it.

I intend to do fasted cardio 6 days a week for the first 6 weeks with this patch. I'm very optimistic, but don't expect miracles.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattrag,

I ordered on Saturday and there's no ship notice yet. Do they inform on shipping? Just like to know what's up with it.

I intend to do fasted cardio 6 days a week for the first 6 weeks with this patch. I'm very optimistic, but don't expect miracles.

I would email them and try to confirm. I believe you should get a shipping confirmation so please check again.

Im sure it'll help you get lean for spring/summer. :D

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I would email them and try to confirm. I believe you should get a shipping confirmation so please check again.

Im sure it'll help you get lean for spring/summer. :D
Ya, they said they do not inform on shipping if it's USPS Priority, and I received it yesterday, so cool!

Yet, I've been thinking this out and decided to get HCGenerate (will use this 6 days per week for 5 weeks). Already ordered as N2BM just got it back in stock a couple days ago. I'll add an extra gram of stinging nettle root extract, and about 3/4 of a gram of LJ:100 to it. I'll also add SuperCissus for joint support. I been without test boosters for 5 weeks and getting a bit depressed from my natural low T. I will probably not go super low on calories here, but will still use IF format. My usual calorie count lately has be about 3300, and I've lost a 1//2 inch on my waist at that level in last 7 weeks. I was thinking of going down to 1600 Kcals for rapid loss, but now I may just do 2400 kcals for a couple weeks to see. I think I can actually gain strength at these levels, and I know the HCGenerate will get me over the low-T depression.

I'm considering using the forskolin in a transdermal solution as I've seen it said that it activates much more cAMP as a trans. I will put on the patch an hour or so before sleep so I don't have to worry much about sweating or movement. I decided to do a full patch 3 days per week and a 1/2 patch the other four days, so I will have no days without patch.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, they said they do not inform on shipping if it's USPS Priority, and I received it yesterday, so cool!

Yet, I've been thinking this out and decided to get HCGenerate (will use this 6 days per week for 5 weeks). Already ordered as N2BM just got it back in stock a couple days ago. I'll add an extra gram of stinging nettle root extract, and about 3/4 of a gram of LJ:100 to it. I'll also add SuperCissus for joint support. I been without test boosters for 5 weeks and getting a bit depressed from my natural low T. I will probably not go super low on calories here, but will still use IF format. My usual calorie count lately has be about 3300, and I've lost a 1//2 inch on my waist at that level in last 7 weeks. I was thinking of going down to 1600 Kcals for rapid loss, but now I may just do 2400 kcals for a couple weeks to see. I think I can actually gain strength at these levels, and I know the HCGenerate will get me over the low-T depression.

I'm considering using the forskolin in a transdermal solution as I've seen it said that it activates much more cAMP as a trans. I will put on the patch an hour or so before sleep so I don't have to worry much about sweating or movement. I decided to do a full patch 3 days per week and a 1/2 patch the other four days, so I will have no days without patch.
Just make sure when you do your low calorie you do some form of refeed to get leptin sensitivity back up. HCGenerate will do you GREAT. I cant wait to get my hands on that stuff. It'll definitely help get T levels back up. Forskolin is great and yea... transdermal is probably best seeing the problems it can cause with ingesting too much at once.

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
So...not trying to re-pop a thread but I just placed an order for these a few days ago, Im curious if anyone at this point has had any good results on these. Im currently using the DHEA Prognenolone and, to be sincere, have not felt or seen much and been using about a month now. Im still giving a try but we'll see...

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i am just about finished with my log if you want to take a look.
It seems to have been a real help with recomping, but for actual drops in body fat, not so much.

That being said pending the final numbers I am up around 5-6 pounds with no change / slight drop in body fat. Running most of it at a patch every other day.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
i am just about finished with my log if you want to take a look.
It seems to have been a real help with recomping, but for actual drops in body fat, not so much.

That being said pending the final numbers I am up around 5-6 pounds with no change / slight drop in body fat. Running most of it at a patch every other day.
yeah it seems the original formula works well for recomping but doesn't necessarily cause the significant fat loss some would like to see. This is in part why it was reformulated. I believe the version, with the inclusion of t2, will prove to be quite a bit more potent in the fat burning department.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
For me I am perfectly fine with a recomp, gaining a good bit of LBM is fine by me if anything my bf % had to go down if I am only getting lean mass :)

for your casual user though, i can see why they would be upset / confused. First full week into the EOD set up and I put on 10lbs.. Seems like 3 or so were water, but the rest I have been held onto.

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
yeah it seems the original formula works well for recomping but doesn't necessarily cause the significant fat loss some would like to see. This is in part why it was reformulated. I believe the version, with the inclusion of t2, will prove to be quite a bit more potent in the fat burning department.

Now, im sure once I get the patches it will have some instructions but am I going to roll with this the same way as the DHEA? One patch at night? And I am definitely trying to drop weight, not trying to gain anything more at all. I actually am a little above what I would like...like 10-15lbs worth.

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
So I actually just got this in the mail today. Will be doing first patch tonight and then every other night as instructed. Actually it says every 2-3 days. So I could even extend it another day. What would you guys say is best? Every 48 hrs or every 72hrs?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Every 48 is best for the old. Not sure about the new ones though

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Final weigh in week:

Up 3 pounds to 172 waist at about the same as last week.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the non biased feedback bro, your results are seemingly spot on from what others have reported as well.
Hulk if you have any questions feel free to PM me or one of the other reps and we can help you out. Thanks for your purchase, much appreciated!